I need a heavy lifter

O'k so I need a heavy lifter that can get a 750 ton armored space ship out of kerbals orbit does what I want even exist or do I need hyper edit? Also I posted a thread about a 450 ton lifter yesterday but today I build a bigger one.

Edited by daniel_stephen

The easiest way is to "cheat" it into space. (You don't need hyper edit) Just take a look at This tutorial and what you want to do is launch a placeholder craft (To get the orbital info you need) then launch your gigantor ship and quicksave. Then just replace the orbital info of your ship with that of the placeholder don't forget to change the following

sit = ORBITING
landed = False
landedAt =

to the indicated values.

Check out this thread. The last post mentioned getting 2600 tons to orbit.
With no payload, it reached orbit with about 1300 tons of fuel remaining, for a weight of 2634 tons. It can safely handle a payload of 800-900 tons and still reach a circular orbit with almost dry tanks

Yeah, not quite.

To daniel_stephen:

I think - I hope - that you will find the denizens of this forum helpful and supportive in your Kerbal escapades. I don't know how much effort you've put into it, but as a sign of good faith I think you should put in a little more. Instead of saying "build me a lifter" maybe you could try asking "how can I build a lifter." A genuine willingness to put the effort in goes a long way.

Or if effort isn't your thing, just use Hyperedit :/

=Smidge=

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.