My first Minecraft Video

JupiterII

Some of you may know that I made a few videos about KSP, well this is my first minecraft video. Hope you enjoy how to make a wolf canon!

I have a server if you want to join just reply but its based on my site you dont have to sign up at it but im going to shut down my site in a few mins for a few days couse im going to have a page of downloads but i dont want SOPA to take me to jail for that like mega upload.........

I have a server if you want to join just reply but its based on my site you dont have to sign up at it but im going to shut down my site in a few mins for a few days couse im going to have a page of downloads but i dont want SOPA to take me to jail for that like mega upload.........

'I have a server. If you\'d like to join, just reply. It\'s based on my site, but you don\'t need to sign up. I\'m going to shut down my site fore a few days because I use mega-upload and don\'t want to go to jail.'

-Fixed

Better yet:

'I have a server. If you\'d like to join, just reply.'

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.