Hikimori Industries

morikubo

HKM

HKM is a registered trademark of Russian-Chinesse Nukatronics unltd.

HKM is proud to present LFE-G1.

After a night year of construction, and drinking beer testing, this liquid engine is nearly same as was ideal.

I has a 25% lot more power, and little fuel consumption. Also its ugly cute%)

For ONLY 99.99kk !

Hah, im exausted after a night of war with all that.

And yeah! HELLO EVERYONE!

SvLnT95z.png

http://www./?3zthvfhzwvvj53m

Small problem: When I attach it to my rocket, and activate its stage, it doesn't produce any flame fx, sounds, or thrust of any kind. Any ideas?

Edit: Wow. Okay. I didn't realize you actually had to have a fuel tank attached for a liquid fuel engine to do anything.

This is very nice. It's powerful and efficient. I made it to around 630,000 meters at around 6,250 m/s before I ran out of fuel. This was the only engine on my craft, with the single parachute, one liquid fuel tank, the escape tower mod, and 4 wings.

Fantastic mod, rocket works great. Only problem ive found is that they're too large to fit onto a tri-coupler.

You know what that means right? That's right... it's time for larger tri-couplers.

Mine is the drill that will PIECE THE HEAVENS! *Watches Jebediah go TTGL on Kerbal.* 8)

Either that, or else the thing is drunk, not sure which.

Now I want uncouplers to be Lagann faces and the cockpits to be drills...

Handles great and looks great on it's own. But it doesn't like teamwork at all. It's just an itsy bitsy bit too wide to work with any standard-sized structure. It's still great though (and dear god it feels awesome having a rocket soar through the air without the rumble of standard engines once in a while. Just the whisper of air around the rocket...)

• 4 months later...

This is a beautiful and unique engine. It\'s a shame it hasn\'t got more recognition. The common bell-shaped rocket motor is realistic, but boring. See two, you\'ve seen them both. This one is really set apart!

The guy who posted this hasn\'t even logged in for more than 3 months-why can\'t people look at dates?

EDIT:

Tim, look at the Post date-18th July 2011.

• 5 months later...