BRBP ANTI PIPA/SOPA BANNER

jgjiscool

As a KSP fan, I feel we should use our rockets as an instrument of Anti-SOPA/PIPA so here is the Anti-PIPA/SOPA Banner addon! Just open the installer and select your KSP parts directory in the path box!

http://www./?sc98enup5cqsc1a

Good job you didn\'t post it on megaupload! I now officially... Wait... No, can\'t say that the US government will censor it... Hang on... I\'m European... But they could still censor me?! I heavily disapprove of SOPA!

My full support goes here because after I saw the Anti SOPA/PIPA banner on the home page, I thought up a theory of how this game was born:

One day, HarvesteR and his buddies were hanging out in HarvestoR\'s place derping around on the internet. One of them finds a picture of a rocket and says 'damn, we should make our own rocket game'.

Hence, after thinking up the name of the Species of Accident Prone Green Men known as Kerbalkind, KSP was born.

My full support goes here because after I saw the Anti SOPA/PIPA banner on the home page, I thought up a theory of how this game was born:

One day, HarvesteR and his buddies were hanging out in HarvestoR\'s place derping around on the internet. One of them finds a picture of a rocket and says 'damn, we should make our own rocket game'.

Hence, after thinking up the name of the Species of Accident Prone Green Men known as Kerbalkind, KSP was born.

Nope. They duct taped tinfoil men to firecrackers. Multi stage firecrackers. No joke. :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.