Space agencies! How did you name them etc...

InterCity

Did you name your space agency?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Did you name your space agency?

• Yes
    • No

• 3 weeks later...
M.U.F.F.I.N or "Massive Undertaking For Flying In Nothingness"

Spent a lot of time trying to think of a name that would work with the anagram Muffin.

Well ok there Derpy Kerman (Sorry had to)

Arcadia is basicly from Halo, Don't ask why I took it from Halo, I used to be a big fan. At first I was thinking Halcyon Industries but that'd be to obvious :wink:

I chose the whimsical name Escape Velocity for my sustainable space program as it inevitably involved space tourism. I tend to enjoy puns, portmanteaus (and pun-laden portmanteaus!), as well as silly acronyms that have nothing to do with the thing the acronym spells out.

I named mine Hollow Star Syndicate, a joint effort between entrepreneurs of China and the United States. I also made a flag out of red and black with, guess what, a star in the middle. I'll edit it in when I get home.

EDIT: Here it is! pnnZ5Xb.png

Edited by firerider521

Devastation Incorporated. We blew it up so you don't have to.

Our plan is to get everywhere in the galaxy by plane, instead of those awful rockets. Flying a plane is so much more elegant, and you can charge higher prices.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.