Something wrong with my game after a computer crash.

OK, I was playing and my computer crashed. Not Kerbal, but my whole system. I got a chassis intrusion failure from my motherboard which reset the whole system. I don't know why my motherboard is doing this, I never hooked up the chassis intrusion jumper to anything.

Anyway, Since the crash all of my vehicles won't hold rotation. Using MechJeb's Smart A.S.S or standard SAS or even having both off. every vehicle goes into a wild spin on all axis. I tried uninstalling and re-installing, then reinstalling mech-jeb. There is obviously a registry entry, or game file that is not removed by the uninstall that has been affected. Anyone have any suggestions for how to fix this?

Edited by 2-Zons

It was all ships, even the ones from tutorials and scenarios.

Anyway, I fixed it. I uninstalled copied my saves folder, then deleted the entire directory, reinstalled, and put back my saves folder. It's fixed now. I don't know how or why this happened, but the crash obviously corrupted some sort of configuration file.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.