[1.8-1.9] Modular Fuel Tanks v5.13.1

taniwha

know my main reason I used this was initially to reduce tank models because of memory cap now I missed it because I have tons of tanks and none of them hold what in want haha! Oh well taniwha I know your working hard for us all of there's anything: can n do to help in either mod please let me know, I can't code and my texting skills are sub par but I can model pretty well, I know this doesn't help in most cases for these mods but anything I can do I will. I'm particularly good with cfg files.

I apologize for the delay, but there have been a few forest fires to fight. Please note that while MFT works for me (linux-64), YMMV for windows-64.

[edit]Forgot to say I released MFT 5.1.0 :P

It's released! Woot!

Revert to VAB & download :D

Thanks a bunch.... no seriously, never have any problem with any kind of delay.

.... uh bad KAE that explains it. I can probably sort that out here as I already have the new version of KAE... restarting...

Hello,

I'm having an issue with a dependency on MFT and the latest version doesn't seem to satisfy it. TweakScale 1.27 is failing to load because it's looking for modularfueltanks.dll version 5.01.

Is there an archive, or a copy of that version that I can use in the meantime?

Thanks for the reply.

I'm trying a different tack, and will attempt to recompile TweakScale without the regression that links to the defunct version. I can't find that a specific version referenced, so I'm guessing that just happens to be the old version that the recent reimplementation of MFT found.

It's a learning process if nothing else, so I should at least understand why that particular version is being asked for... eventually.

The KSPX Config file could use updating. I will be doing that myself today and uploading onto either this post or another one after it. Feel free to utilize that for your release once I do make it.

Thanks!

I think the 24.1 update broke the mod. ;.;

I thought so too. But somehow I got it working again. At one point I accidentally deleted Module Manager :blush:, that stopped it working very effectively.

Can you add a button for adding the right fuel mix for rocket engines (9 parts liquid fuel / 11 parts oxidizer) to the rest volume of a tank. So we can put some monopropellant in it and than fill the rest with LFO.

Kolago: while such a feature is quite desirable, it needs to be handled carefully: MFT is used by RF, and RF has many more fuel mixtures. This means only that careful design is called for, not "nope, not gonna happen" :).

Yes, but this uses all of the tank. What I was suggesting is to split the tank between monopropellant or any other already installed resource and fill the rest up with LOX (9/11). This can be helpful for mix mode engines and brings down part count too.

Edited by Kolago

Yes, but this uses all of the tank. What I was suggesting is to split the tank between monopropellant or any other already installed resource and fill the rest up with LOX (9/11). This can be helpful for mix mode engines and brings down part count too.

Fill with as much monopropellant as you want, then use the auto configure button for an attached engine.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.