[1.8-1.9] Modular Fuel Tanks v5.13.1

taniwha

Yes, 1.1 broke him

Well its not that it broke the mod, its just that taniwha have set it on module manager that miner versions will disable the mod... which I wish Module manager would on miner KSP versions have an option to say you have incompatible mods WOULD you like to disable them. Because miner version are unlikely to break any particular mod unless the changes directly relate to them.

Which is why its a good idea to have the option to disable the mod, Even disable it by default and then be given the ability to re-enable it on the next load of the game because you might get an insta crash because of the incompatibility or corrupt save files etc so having it disabled as default is great but I would just like to have to control to copy the game and try to see if its working.

Again not taniwha's fault that function isn't in module manager as far as I know but it would be nice if it was there, and as much as it pains me to say having a few mods disabled for the day or 2 that it takes for a recompile is better than potentially losing your save files.

Edited by etheoma

Me not disable, only mess with menu in VAB

No the developer set module manager to automatically disable mods on 0.0.1 versions, just encase it break the game. Although I wonder whether it works without module manager...

Yeah if you try that and it does lunch the mod and it breaks your game its your fault btw don't come crying to me you have been warned

Ehhhh Looks like module manager is embedded... probably has it set so it needs it to lunch anyway.

Edited by etheoma

now KSP ver 1.0.2

Hu that should completely not happen, module manager should shut that down and I just installed this alone and it was disabled and it doesn't even have the dill in the game data folder so its embedded somewhere.

Anyways its shouldn't be long for a re-compile.

Edited by etheoma

Honeybadga: Want a Jumbo-64 with 6400u of LF instead of the LFO mix? Or maybe 6400u of MonoProp. Or even xenon. or some mix.

Oh! Similar to the fuel switch functionality that some plugins provide. Alright, sold :)

Have you of adding support for CKAN, being able to auto download and update is a major convenience.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, I've just checked on incompatible mods and it shows up a previous version ok.

Btw, maybe isn't it time to clean some of those deprecated compatibility configs?

Have you of adding support for CKAN, being able to auto download and update is a major convenience.

Hah! I just now came here to ask this exact question! I recently started using CKAN and it makes working with mods tremendously better.

Hello, thanks for this very useful mod.

I would like to use this functionality w/ MRS tanks.

Is it as straightforward as adding a config to the MFT folder?

I peaked into some of the other config files and it appears you have to do an entry for each individual tank, is that correct?

Thank you for your time.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.