InfiniteDice -=Skillful=- Combat Damage & Weapons Mod

InfiniteDice

Here is an updated file for boatparts... Just unpack it and put it in the R3/plugins folder... copy over the old file.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B82_uLLhCvSPa3lWX0ZsdTkyMFk/edit?usp=sharing

Now for Skillful in the parts folder find the folder for the hardpoint.... Called IDHardPoint

edit both the CFGs' to include:

bypassACPart = true

So the idFloatCode module should look like this:

MODULE

{

name = idFloatCode

floatBypass = true

coefDragInWater = 1.05

bypassACPart = true

}

I'll update the primary downloads soon.

Edited by InfiniteDice

Guys - Sorry! I figured out the issue with the slow planes! I'll make a fix and have a dll for download in the next hour or so!

The issue was with boatparts... I'll put the link here and in the boatparts thread open post. Thanks for reporting this guys! I'm testing it now and will release soon.

MY favourite MODER THX SO MUCH YOU MADE MY DAY BETTER!

I don't have the slow planes problem, but whenever I have a boat launched in the water and I launch another one the first one teleports to the bottom of the ocean and falls apart in a violent explosion.

I don't have the slow planes problem, but whenever I have a boat launched in the water and I launch another one the first one teleports to the bottom of the ocean and falls apart in a violent explosion.

A user has made me aware that it is FAR causing a falling apart issue at launch. Other than FAR it's likely to be launching with too much lag... if your game timer in the top left, is red when you launch it could cause launching issues on slower computers. Try making the launch to water timer on the ship a higher value.. this gives the game more time to align the ship with a slower computer.

A user has made me aware that it is FAR causing a falling apart issue at launch. Other than FAR it's likely to be launching with too much lag... if your game timer in the top left, is red when you launch it could cause launching issues on slower computers. Try making the launch to water timer on the ship a higher value.. this gives the game more time to align the ship with a slower computer.

I had the same problem.. i posted it in the boatparts thread but you didnt say anything about it. I only have Skillful and boatparts installed (besides hotrockets, which only touches effects of engines) and i docked a shark to the carrier and then undocked and when i switched to the shark the carrier was gone. The shark was hovering. Then it fell and i heard and explosion and looked down to see ~100 pieces of carrier exploding on the bottom of the ocean.

EDIT: and also, no lag whatsoever

Ok, since the Tank gun has not magically fixed itself for me and is appears that you accidentally skipped over my reply to your solution at the bottom of page 108, here's my problem again:

Gun will not fire, even when doing everything right (Control This=True, home key, binding to other keys, etc... [and full ammo])

I must say, this is one of the most fun mods I have downloaded in a while! I absolutely love it! I would also like to add that the CIWS is the absolute biggest pain in the ass EVER! :P

There is! Carriers IRL don't fly so.. I didn't foresee this issue. I essentially double gravity, try a TWR of 2.6? lol

Awwww seriously? :(

It already weighs 5500 tonnes.... Apparently 10 KW Griffons (4900kN of thrust) isn't enough :/

YOU'RE A PAIN!! :P

One minor request i might add to an otherwise awesome mod, the option to invert controls for say guns mounted on opposite sides of a cockpit. also it worked fine with this version of module manager which has the extension built in that all lets you use wild cards and loads before the game so it seems to.

all i added was this to to the skillful directory in game data

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11863219/skillfulPatch.cfg

Edited by blitz2190

Yes, skillful doesn't play well with other mods. or outdated KSP. Make sure that those issues are solved and if the issues persist, try to give us as much detail as you can about your current KSP folder, and whats actually happening in the game. I will gladly help in any way i can.

i unistalled all mods deleted all of ksp with everything fresh and still does it what hapens is i fly away to about 1000 meters and i look back and it startes falling though the ground and then says its is debrie i fly back over and its no longer there

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.