[1.0.x] Habitat Pack v0.41

Porkjet

Congrats on the full release! Currently using a slightly modified version from the dev thread (Different tech nodes, that's all.), but I really love these parts. Would it be possible to create inflate-able fuel tanks? It would almost definitely mean messing with Sirkut's plugin, but it might be possible(Making it so that they start unfuelled, and can only be fuelled once inflated).

ZOMG + internals! I've been waiting for an update to some of the inflatable habitats I've used in previous versions of KSP, especially with internals. Giving them internals makes them so much better! Did I mention I like internals? :P

Wow.... how did you place these so easily?! :S

Well, I've already described the process in my thread, it's pretty easy now that the considerably more complicated part of creating the base IVA model is done, but you need to use the correct tool for the job -- PartTools 18 is not it, PartTools 20 makes the process quite painless.

I can't post it yet because it relies on stuff only present in RPM 0.13 though, and that's only due for release in a few days.

Congrats on the full release! Currently using a slightly modified version from the dev thread (Different tech nodes, that's all.), but I really love these parts. Would it be possible to create inflate-able fuel tanks? It would almost definitely mean messing with Sirkut's plugin, but it might be possible(Making it so that they start unfuelled, and can only be fuelled once inflated).

I don't see why you couldn't that. The code is pretty simple.

Been following it for a couple of months now, grats on your ifrst "official" release!

Also, RPM integration would be perfect! :D

It is on the same page , where Mihara showed a Pic of the RPM integration he had done already and that it will be released with RPM 0.13 ....

Edit: 300th Post by the way :D Yay

Edited by DasBananenbrot

Many thanks for the harty feedback everyone :) Glad you like the parts.

Well, I've already described the process in my thread, it's pretty easy now that the considerably more complicated part of creating the base IVA model is done, but you need to use the correct tool for the job -- PartTools 18 is not it, PartTools 20 makes the process quite painless.

I can't post it yet because it relies on stuff only present in RPM 0.13 though, and that's only due for release in a few days.

Thank you for that description! It's hard to find documentation on this stuff.

As for your raster prop monitor, I'll look into that too when I've figured it all out.

Tho, as nice as those instruments look, the Orb is not intended to be a primary cockpit, and is supposed to only feature a bare essential of instruments. I'd love to include that camera monitor tho, to replace my mock-up monitor.

Tho, as nice as those instruments look, the Orb is not intended to be a primary cockpit, and is supposed to only feature a bare essential of instruments. I'd love to include that camera monitor tho, to replace my mock-up monitor.

It's all in the configuration, you can have as much or as little data on those monitors as you want. :)

It is on the same page , where Mihara showed a Pic of the RPM integration he had done already and that it will be released with RPM 0.13 ....

Edit: 300th Post by the way :D Yay

I know that, that's why I said it. Congrats on the 300th post.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.