[1.0.x] Habitat Pack v0.41

Porkjet

It still works for me. I havn't changed anything on it since the last update.

I had this bug a few times when something with the internals was wrong, like they were referenced incorrectly in the cfg.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Well, the problem did go away once I removed the internals reference in the config of the part...

Otherwise, the log doesn't show anything out of the ordinary...

Right-clicking on a docking port on the new F.L.A.T. gives multiple "Control from here" options.

That's because it has multiple docking ports.

However, it also requires three control nodes set up, one for each port.

Actually I posted something about this in a prior thread. It's what the controlTransformName variable is for, Porkjet. Set up one for each docking port in Unity with its... Y axis pointing away from the hab center out through the docking port. Position center of the hab is probably ok..... I think. X pointing towards the right of the docking port (when looking from the hab center out through the port) and Z pointing 'down'

Each of the three should have separate names, but I've had issues getting multiple control nodes to recognize properly but I knew less about it than I do now. Maybe we can get it to work this time.

No no, that was Bobcat who posted this on his dev thread: here.

And, I think you are thinking what YANFRET posted on Bobcat thread but some one posted 1 some time ago, I thought on PorkJet threat they had 1 done but no release and, I thought it was PorkJets post but my bad lol some 1 has it.

Concerning the last inflatable habitat, What dock matches with what target?

There is a "Set The target" button or even "Control from here", but what is the dock linked to the button? 2 ? 3 ? 4 ?

It isn't currently possible to do a 'control from here' on the FLAT. There is a solution that I devised that actually worked and I sent a demo to Porkjet about it but my PC lost power around that time so I'm not sure my Dropbox actually synced and the demo didnt work :(

(Which makes me look like an ass, so, thanks Talquin Electric)

Porkjet what happen to the part you posted that looked like this http://rocketry.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/fanartmoonpatrol.jpg ?
I can't remember posting anything like this :S

Is he referring to that back section? I thought I remember seeing some land-based hab with integral legs, and the bottom colored black in your development thread. But I cant seem to find it now, so :huh:

Is he referring to that back section? I thought I remember seeing some land-based hab with integral legs, and the bottom colored black in your development thread. But I cant seem to find it now, so :huh:

Same here, I looked and looked it was around about the time the first release came maybe second.

Sure you not confused it? I never saw that on the dev thread myself but alexustas who made the ALCOR pod posted something like this on the first page of the ALCOR thread

Look:

this thing is big enough? :D

http://i.imgur.com/kLnRiTA.png

How about 8 Kerbals?

EDIT: Something spooked in the back of my mind telling me (not literally I am not crazy :D) that although I wrote differently at first , I saw soemthing like this on the dev thread but maybe not from Porkjet. So I serched the thread because I had to now ( ok now this sounds really crazy :D) and luckily the dev thread has a "humane" amount of only 43 pages.

What I found were some similar looking designs by users seen on page 20 and on page 21

Edited by DasBananenbrot

Well, since we're all on about posting our inflatable base concepts...

Here's Cabana Corp's stake to the market:

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Unfortunately, it doesn't use PorkJet habs, since their inflation radius is too big, instead going for a refitted version of the old(-ish) BASE-Kit hab.

Which probably brings me to my next request- Maybe make a hab that inflates to the standard 2.5 meter radius?

And this is the Company's new Munar Outpost:

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Currently has only one Kerbal operating it, the rest of its' occupants are awaiting launch.

(Shameless self-promoting part)

If you want to see how these are going, check my journal/blog!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.