[1.0.x] Habitat Pack v0.41

Porkjet

• 2 months later...

Hi folks,

I'm using it in 1.2.2. Had crashes when using it without modification when centrifuge module have to be loaded but installing @Deimos Rast files (quoted post) fixed this issue.

My only issue now is the spinning rate. Centrifuge module spin really fast, I tried to searching into cfg files but wasn't able to fund how to adjust it. Did anyone have clue about it?

On 07/11/2016 at 6:38 AM, Deimos Rast said:

I made up some patches that update the mod to 1.2.1, and did some light balance work. It's no where near as cool as the work Tokamak's been doing, but it's something.:wink:

Unlike Tokamak's version, this doesn't require USI to work. It's works the same as the original does. However, because of that, if Habitat.dll breaks, I can't fix it (it works currently).

Requires Module Manager to work, and the base mod. Extract somewhere into GameData.

As always, feedback is welcomed.

Cheers.

Note: Patches share a repo with AtomicAge patches; you can delete that folder if you want.

Repo here

Direct download of v0.1 here

8 hours ago, Heki said:

Hi folks,

I'm using it in 1.2.2. Had crashes when using it without modification when centrifuge module have to be loaded but installing @Deimos Rast files (quoted post) fixed this issue.

My only issue now is the spinning rate. Centrifuge module spin really fast, I tried to searching into cfg files but wasn't able to fund how to adjust it. Did anyone have clue about it?

Are you only checking the spin rate in the VAB or does it happen in space or the launch pad too?

You can slow it down by adding animSpeed to it and set it to something like 0.5 or 0.25 (half and quarter speed)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...

Can anyone provide a link to the original unedited release of v0.41?

The link in the OP has been removed as 'questionable' (what? why?), but getting the URL from a web archive shows the file is no longer available anyway.

Edited by Rocket Witch

• 2 weeks later...

Six and a half years ago, Porkjet teased an update to Habitat Pack, which he called "LivingSpace". These were the original images he shared: https://imgur.com/a/fZpyU

Last year, he quietly released all those parts on Github, under the name IberiCo Spacecraft. https://github.com/Porkjet/IberiCoSpacecraft

I've been playing with the mod in 1.11.1 and it works great. Absolutely fantastic parts pack.

eXUYxwE.jpg

AuGn2pB.jpg

This seems to have gone entirely undiscovered by the KSP community until now, which is kind of amazing to me. Porkjet told me it was fine to post about IberiCo here, so here I am, spreading the good news :)

Edited by Iamsodarncool

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.