[1.0.x] Habitat Pack v0.41

Porkjet

I really like the looks of this mod. Both the exterior and interior really look top-notch:

5C6475691C971D261F651BB3EAC8AA30309EA66F

Has been hoping for a nice gravity wheel for a while now. I couldn't find the inflatable part in the tech tree though (I am using stock tech tree). Good job anyway! :)

Was it intended for the TMA-1 to not have any built-in reaction wheels? Gave me an unpleasant surprise the first time I used it.

It's meant as an orbital module designed for use along with a pod, so that might explain it.

EDIT: Ooops, double post :)

Copernicus prototype

The diameter of the fuel tank is 10 meters. The truss is slightly larger to enclose one drop tank. The hab has been resized to suit. This still isn't finished product as I was thinking I want to add some texture to the rings and definitely to the docking rings but the models for those did not come out right so I have to re-examine how I exported them. And maybe UV unwrap it except that I really have no idea how to do that in XSI Mod Tool....

Oh and still have to do a proper ring adapter for the hab cause visually it's just floating there on the ring supported only by those very slim struts. (wow those Kerbals are great engineers if only 4 of those struts can support that hab!!!)

MYTDjP9.png

JO9Vxfv.png

Edited by Starwaster
Fixed imgur link cause I broke it

I want a smaller Orbital Orb with 4 kerbal crew, 2.5 m, but no storage space. for soyuz.

So you want it to be smaller, AND carry more crew? And you do realize that the actual Orbital Module from the real Soyuz only had room for 2 persons?

I am seeing some strange light effects on the unlit parts, any idea?

http://ster.kuleuven.be/~peterp/KSP/Habitat_lightissue.png

I was having a similar issue because I was using the Active Memory Reduction Mod. The newest release 2-9 fixed that problem. If you're not using the Active Memory Reduction Mod then I can't help you. Glob willing, someone else can.

Please keep up the good work on this mod! I am constantly referring people to this forum thread because I love the stuff you've made and compiled! This is exactly what KSP needs for interplanetary stuff to look futuristic and realistic at the same time!! I fully support you on this, and will continue to make others aware of your work!

Copernicus prototype

The diameter of the fuel tank is 10 meters. The truss is slightly larger to enclose one drop tank. The hab has been resized to suit. This still isn't finished product as I was thinking I want to add some texture to the rings and definitely to the docking rings but the models for those did not come out right so I have to re-examine how I exported them. And maybe UV unwrap it except that I really have no idea how to do that in XSI Mod Tool....

Oh and still have to do a proper ring adapter for the hab cause visually it's just floating there on the ring supported only by those very slim struts. (wow those Kerbals are great engineers if only 4 of those struts can support that hab!!!)

http://i.imgur.com/MYTDjP9.png

http://i.imgur.com/JO9Vxfv.png

Omg. That is BIG

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.