KvickFlygarn87

Career or sandbox  

1. 1. Career or sandbox

• Career
    • Sandbox

Yay :D

I wonder how long it will be before there will be an inter kerbin war :o

We could create a map and split land into sections :o

Nah, everyone is forced to launch from KSC so the neighbouring sections would have immense power.

EDIT: You wanna make a military Laythe base? :cool:

I thought that the KSC was in a bubble, so you cant see anyone elses ships till they are gone from there, and even then , we could allow people to pass through early on, and no attacking ships/craft as they go from spawn, Or even just have a sea/air passage over the ocean.

If I were in the pvp server, I'd just try to make a base somewhere in the desert and ferry stuff over by plane, hoping to avoid people's anti-air defenses. I'd be interested in becoming an admin, by the way. A couple years back I was admin on several modded minecraft servers, although their names escape me.

EDIT:

I thought that the KSC was in a bubble, so you cant see anyone elses ships till they are gone from there,

This is true. I'm pretty sure it's 40km, at least it was the last time I played.

Have fun trying to avoid my AA buggies. :P

Also, i thought of another mod we could use, Coffee industries airliners, for shifting huge amounts of kerbals to bases and what not.

EDIT: Though actually, we could probably work together, making a nice little nation. :P

Edited by Krosulhah

Okay, so we have some new intel.

First of all, it will be a dual server set up. One PvP and one friendly server. Me and Krosulhah will be admins on the PvP server. Slenderfan will be admin on the other, but I want someone else to be admin there, so Slenderfan doesn't sit with an entire server to moderate.

Second of all, here's the final* mod list

-KMP (duh)

-MechJeb

-Kerbal engineer

-KSP Interstellar

-KAS

-RealChute

-Hooligan airships

-Firespitter

-Coffee industries

-FAR

-ProcFairings

-Lazor system (no missiles)

-KAC

And the PvP server will also have

-Lazor missiles

-InfiniteDice's aircraft carrier and submarine parts

-InfiniteDice -=Skillful=- Combat Damage & Weapons Mod

I may set up a lil' web server to have links for all mods, alternatively a repack, depending on what the licenses of the mods say.

*I reserve the right to change this.

SEE FIRST POST FOR THIS INFO!

Edited by KvickFlygarn87

Isn't interactive multiplayer impossible when inside the atmosphere?

Because that would make dogfights undoable.

What? No it isn't... There's a safety "bubble" (really a cylinder but...) with a customizable radius, and on this server it is 2000m, and 35000m high (this is a static value) where you can't see each other.

What? No it isn't... There's a safety "bubble" (really a cylinder but...) with a customizable radius, and on this server it is 2000m, and 35000m high (this is a static value) where you can't see each other.

a bit big :S

perhaps 1.5km in diameter and 10km high?

a bit big :S

perhaps 1.5km in diameter and 10km high?

You need it to have radius 1700m in order to cover the entire runway, and you can't change the height.

Can someone post a link to download these mods. I was able to find some, but not all.

I will as soon as the server's up and public.

Im working so hard on making viable craft for the PVP server...

It's very hard to make a transport plane into a fighter at the same time, apart from carrying some Lazor missiles...

Though, i have a secret plan for other places :P .... Mwahahaha

Hello! I have a proposition for you

I have a ship that i have built out of 2000+ metal panels. The cool thing is i can weld it with ubiozur part welding mod and it gives the ship the physics equivalent of 1 part. This is good because is designed to be a deep space station that anyone in kmp could visit. Its kitted with 20+ docking ports just to give you a sense of scale.... this thing is massive. :P

It has problems though. The weld turns it into one new part. I would love to see this in a kmp server and since your making a fully modded server was pondering if you would help me with my project to see it in multiplayer. The craft is only one text file so its not hard to add. Its made entirely of stock parts and as long as everyones installation has all the stock parts in the right places there wont be a problem. So what do you think? Its not finished yet but the armoured shell of the space port is complete. It just needs rings then its done. I can rustle up some pictures if you want :)

i understand this. thats why i say its easy to implement on a server as its only one text file. im extremely keen to join your modded pvp/ no pvp server but the decision is yours if you want to see this no physics calculations station in the sandbox.

Edited by praise the suuun

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.