Modded KMP server!

KvickFlygarn87

Career or sandbox  

1. 1. Career or sandbox

• Career
    • Sandbox

Awesome been keeping my eye on multi-player for a while now but have not yet jumped in.

For me it is all about DYJ gattling gun, sun beam laser and the AKS weapons pack.

I just want to get involved in Kerbal space battles! I can just imagine a flotilla of space pirates marauding a well armed KSF space port. Missiles, lasers, bullets and debris flying all over the shop. Sentry gunners continuing to fire even though their segment of space station or ship has been severed from the rest of the craft and is floating into deep space.

Low gravity Munar combat vehicles making RCS powered leaps and using the terrain to stalk prey also get me a bit excited.

Oh the Kumanity!

here is a quick look at the nearly completed space station as application for this server. the rings have room for rovers to drive along them which allows access to the command module. thanks to centrifugal force i can create artificial gravity, have yet to test if kerbals can walk on metal under such conditions. all as one part with no lagg. plenty of room for the largest of vessels to dock and have a drink. :P

Untitled.png

Edited by praise the suuun

So far, this is looking really cool, I love the idea of having a modded server. However, I am just curious why there is Coffee industries (don't get me wrong, its a great mod, I love the airliner stuff) over B9. B9 just seems so much more versatile with ones creations, and I hate to play without it. I'm sure you have a reason though, just the thoughts of another player. Cheers!

Why interstellar?

It's not particularly essential and is (at least in my opinion) quite overpowered. I get its endgame stuff, but power transmitting is just weird and some of the engineers are far too unrealistic. I might get lynched for that, but hey, it's an opinion.

Why interstellar?

It's not particularly essential and is (at least in my opinion) quite overpowered. I get its endgame stuff, but power transmitting is just weird and some of the engineers are far too unrealistic. I might get lynched for that, but hey, it's an opinion.

Well, it really isn't overpowered. Ask Scott Manley:

Well, it really isn't overpowered. Ask Scott Manley:

The warp drive isn't so bad (That surprised me) its some of the other engines. If you watch EnterElysium play KSP, he does big, grand tour missions in a single interstellar powered ship without difficulty, because te whole assembley has a massive ISP and yet a good TWR. Correct me if I got this wrong, I think it's the deuterium engines.

It kinda strikes me that it makes big, endgame missions far too easy if you can send a single launch vehicle that just goes to wherever, lands itself, then flies home. (Without difficulty - Single Stage to laythe and back planes can do this in stock, but that is countless hours of engineering effort).

The warp drive isn't so bad (That surprised me) its some of the other engines. If you watch EnterElysium play KSP, he does big, grand tour missions in a single interstellar powered ship without difficulty, because te whole assembley has a massive ISP and yet a good TWR. Correct me if I got this wrong, I think it's the deuterium engines.

It kinda strikes me that it makes big, endgame missions far too easy if you can send a single launch vehicle that just goes to wherever, lands itself, then flies home. (Without difficulty - Single Stage to laythe and back planes can do this in stock, but that is countless hours of engineering effort).

Yeh, that helps balance it out. However, since this is sandbox that point is pretty much moot.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.