Thrust transform in Unity

Good Day,

Just decided to get my feet wet with modding last week; and after having successfully created a series of service modules I am trying to move on with an engine. Unfortunately I am finding that the documentation out there for modding ksp either does not exist or is extremely out of date. I have been able to locate a few excellent how to guides and youtube videos, but they all seem to only deal with simple objects like nosecones and fueltanks. I'm very eager to develop my skills; is there a "master" resource for developing for KSP?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

SOLVED!

Edited by Kokanee

• 2 weeks later...
You should write a quick how-to on what you did. It's how the documentation improves. :)

Yes please, or at least point to the documentation you found that helped you. Just saying you figured it out doesn't help the rest of us struggling with the same problems :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So, I think what's confusing other people here is how to create the thrustTransform object. It's devilishly simple. It's actually an empty GameObject parented in the first one, but it MUST BE NAMED "thrustTransform"

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.