Ask a stupid question, Get a stupid answer back.

ThatKerbal

Because some of the awe is acceptable but the full awe is unacceptable because the full awe affects emotions.

If "Hymn For The Weekend" exist, what about "Hymn For The Weekday"? If it exist, how will it sound?

Hardcore Brown cows have the experience and recount from their voyage, and say "Moo"

I bought a cookie for 2.99, i stuck it in the CD drive, but it downloaded minecraft? it was advirtised as kerbal space program? What happened?

Edited by LandBoatBuick

If place C-5M together with C-74, C-124, and C-17 in zero-G, they form a galaxy with three globes in orbit.

If B-17, B-29, and B-52 are fortresses, then where are their stone walls, gate towers, and moats?

Edited by kerbiloid

• 2 weeks later...

The pump includes your standard bicycle pump and car tyre pumps. As you pump air through it, only a minority of air fills in the tyre, while the rest of the air escaped and as the air escapes, the universe expands.

Why is a turbofan feels hot when a fan keeps people cool via evaporative cooling?

Yes, I mean, with the fact that the beanstalk which became long enough like in the fairy tale, scraping the surface of Earth. To do so you'll need a Lunar orbit station or a Lunar base and a very frequent water-transporting missions using SpaceX's Starship BFR.