Ask a stupid question, Get a stupid answer back.

ThatKerbal

• 3 weeks later...

Because noone could find a perfect petunia.

Why is bacon called bacon and a cookie called a cookie if you cook bacon and bake a cookie?

if a fly loses its wings does it become a walk?

if earth is the third planet then arent all countries a third world country?

Yes because 100t is quite heavy. I don't normally measure in toilets, I prefer g (giraffes)

When I drink my coffee, is it normal to not breathe through my mouth, I'm worried I'll suffocate?

Yes, because suffocating will make you unable to drink coffee. Or call for help, for that matter.

On 3/28/2023 at 9:22 AM, ColdJ said:

knowing why the "Bowl of Petunias" said "Oh no, not again"

The bowl of petunias was a life of Agrajag, wasn't it? How many times was he inadvertently killed by Arthur Dent? (rabbit, flies, petunias, final demon-form, guy who had a heart attack when Arthur and Ford's time-travelling sofa materialized at Lord's, who else am I missing)

Spoiler

just searched up the guy, he was Arthur Philip Deodat, was insulted by Wowbagger the Infinitely prolonged in his dying moments, 2 million years after Wowbagger visited Arthur Philip Dent on prehistoric Islington, so it took 2 million years for him to get from ARTHURPHILIPDEN... to ARTHURPHILIPDEO... in alphabetical order. That's a lot of people. Makes me wonder how long it took him to first get to ARTHURPHILIPDE...

Edited by OrdinaryKerman

• 1 month later...