Chaka Monkey - Closed Development Thread

YANFRET

Hello Yanfret / all.

I am 'trying' to get this to work with RSS. I just wanted to know if anyone else has tried or is trying as well.

I have tried using simple 'tweakscale' method, but too many nodes go out of whack, so a more hands on / part at a time method will be needed.

I just need to know what has been done or is in the process of being done regarding being able to use a version on RSS.

Issues are;

Size

Capacities (fuel, etc)

weights

thrust

etc..

thanks for any info and or help.

Hey guys, taking much needed break from KSP development. I put in a lot of hours to get the product to where it is now and I feel satisfied that 99% of our original goals have been met. I need to clear my mind of it for a moment and come back with fresh ideas when I'm ready.

In the mean time, please continue to share your awesome screenshots and discuss any product ideas you may have :)

thanks for create this Beaufort mods, i wish i can share some of my shipsmZ11RJF.png?1mbinsRd.png1K2fcw5.pngSJ5rGjp.pnggFApZ9C.pngF3YlZXl.pngCs0T4Aq.pngNoSW2gv.png

k1jJM70.pngoh i think there is a problem between ALCOR and RasterPropMonitor, which looks like cause by KerbalIspDifficultyScaler, don't know why but if i runx32 the screen in orion looks like thisGaF1r98.pngand thisgAQKFZa.pngbut in x64 it was ok, don't know why, and it keep saying "[Error]: RasterPropMonitorComputer: Processing error while processing STOREDSTRING_1: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"and"[Error]: RasterPropMonitorComputer: Processing error while processing STOREDSTRING_0: Object reference not set to an instance of an object" i know some mods was disabled in x64 because it's crashing "all the time", but still don't understand what's wrong with these three things...

sorry about the problem report it's ActiveTextureManagement's problem, i just changed the cfg and it's all working ok

under "ActiveTextureManagerConfigs" "ASET"

"ACTIVE_TEXTURE_MANAGER_CONFIG{

folder = ASET

enabled = true

OVERRIDES

{

ASET/.*

{

compress = false

mipmaps = false

scale = 1

max_size = 0

}

}

}"

Are these RSS sized or Kerbal sized?

Main Page you see

Chaka Monkey Exploration Systems, GmbH is a space program based on NASA and Boeing future proposals using heavily modified parts from a wide variety of content authors as well as new original parts, aligned to look and work together for one purpose: realistic simulation of space exploration. This project is modeled at 75% real scale.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.