Chaka Monkey - Closed Development Thread

YANFRET

i like how you use a picture of the actual machine that's building the real SLS.... I'm a nerd about these things....

Did no one tell them to reinforce the floor? I mean really I hope they canned someone over that ....-up.

Okay back to pretend land.

Revised NOS Technical Lander

TUrV4K.jpg

dMzJ0J.jpg

D7TkFl.jpg

Oov878.jpg

Now with more light bulbs and molecules

Edited by YANFRET

last week i saw this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploration_Gateway_Platform

since 1.0.2 with out your mod are not really fun:P

so i diced to do some thing fun, and this is what i did

http://imgur.com/a/aG0G3

just for fun don't work too hard, i can wait:D

That is without doubt the finest KSP orbital assembly and space station construction effort I have ever had the pleasure of seeing, absolutely fantastic work!

Yanfret, what do you suggest putting in those little boxes? I always fill them with KAS containers, they fit nicely and help to bring the pipe pieces to link all my buildings up.

Can I also suggest you add a number to the lid of the box corresponding to the number the door animation has? That way, we can be sure we are opening the right box when we only want one opened.

I dont know but on the door animation issue there is a temporary fix and also a service request open with the manufacturer.

If you go to space center and come back to the lander the doors re align and the leg pieces appear.

Thats funny and also, I loaded up a older CMES mod with the lander and it works fine had then both in at the same time and one was off and one wasn't, Sent you the files and also why the firespitter plugin not that, I mind but did change it to ModuleAnimateGeneric, I try to stay stock. lol

Very special thanks to MeCripp for sorting out the landing legs issue we were having on both NOS and Bobcat landers. They are both in perfect working order now, so let's celebrate with an all new Munar 2x system!!

MLS - Munar 2x Technical

Initial (successful) flight test to south pole of Mun and surface rendezvous

ISVN7A.jpg

kA8ISx.jpg

Edited by YANFRET

Congratulations on your release! I've been lurking around here for a while now, but it's been really amazing how you've developed all this. I'll give your mod a try on a fresh install, but already; many many many thanks to you and all those who have contributed!

• 3 weeks later...

I really, really want to bust this one out in Realism Overhaul, or at the very least, Real Solar System. What all would need to be done to get this to work in it? Keeping in mind I'm merely a rabid consumer of mods, and not a modder myself. This is more a feeding of my own curiosity.

Yeah, ATM's a little buggy. It ruins Astronomer's Visual Pack and may also wreak havoc with your parts. That said, OpenGL mode isn't a safe alternative either. Whenever I try and run in OpenGL my game crashes with a memory error, supposedly pointing to illegal memory access. If you're going to use CMES, it's best to either a) go Bob Fitch Style and don't install parts you don't need or B) create a separate install with CMES and nothing else to minimize memory use. Either works, I use mostly a) with a bit of B).

• 4 weeks later...
I really, really want to bust this one out in Realism Overhaul, or at the very least, Real Solar System. What all would need to be done to get this to work in it? Keeping in mind I'm merely a rabid consumer of mods, and not a modder myself. This is more a feeding of my own curiosity.

Yeah I would love to see this mod in RO. the Orion capsule, that nice SLS second stage...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.