Chaka Monkey - Closed Development Thread

YANFRET

Any chance we can have a craft file or two please? :)

I have to re make all of them for the new folder structure, and they must be tested and flown first. So that was too much time to get this out to you guys before I have to get back to IRL projects today.

Next time I have the opportunity to work on it the first craft we will get out is the AMCS with 2x Munar System which I think is shown on page 1 under "Munar Tyme"

4a0i.jpg

Edited by YANFRET

Thanks for the reply :)

I am still trying to put something together that looks as pretty as the craft in your screen grab.

A minor bug report for you.

I noticed some of the tanks are a bit buggy when you mouse over them in the menu instead of spinning they scale up and overlap into the VAB.

Thanks for the reply :)

I am still trying to put something together that looks as pretty as the craft in your screen grab.

A minor bug report for you.

I noticed some of the tanks are a bit buggy when you mouse over them in the menu instead of spinning they scale up and overlap into the VAB.

Yeah it's a particular nova punch tank used for Orion service module it's a different model than the other tanks I'l The issue is unique to version .23+ and most of the testing was done in .22 originally.

I will check for NP updates and get it fixed I agree it's super annoying

Edited by YANFRET

The Orion Service Module engine isn't appearing in the propulsion tab even though it's in Gamedata. how can I fix this?

Yup and I didn't have time to fix it last night but we will get that sorted out quickly I'm sure it's something to do with the model path in the cfg file. I'l fix tonight.

Edited by YANFRET

Yeah it's a particular nova punch tank used for Orion service module it's a different model than the other tanks I'l The issue is unique to version .23+ and most of the testing was done in .22 originally.

I will check for NP updates and get it fixed I agree it's super annoying

NovaPunch won't be updated soon but there is a fix for that "exploding" tank problem.. It is not unique to NovaPunch so just search it in the forum.. Would try to find it for you but it I'm currently on my phone

NovaPunch won't be updated soon but there is a fix for that "exploding" tank problem.. It is not unique to NovaPunch so just search it in the forum.. Would try to find it for you but it I'm currently on my phone

You win a prize! Me too so I'l check it tonight :P

http://imageshack.com/a/img89/29/75ea.jpg

what's the docking port covering cap? from which mod? Haven't found it in recent update archive.

That's from the Laztek SpaceX pack, it's the nose cone with the attach point and scale adjusted. I didn't include it in this alpha. You will see it in action on the "return to orbit" mars lander.

Thanks for info.

Also, I'd personally be really grateful if you'd put a tiny description under the images you are uploading. At least, naming the mod parts shown on an image. Thanks in advance.

No problem. In case of curiosity always ask. You never know when your question could motivate a new downloadable item.

Wow, this is beautiful. I just want to thank you for working on this. It looks amazing.

I'm developing a Constellation style Mars mission using a lot of the hab parts you released, and I love the designs.

Three thumbs up!

My only qualm with it is that the parts aren't labeled super well, and don't always follow the same naming convention when it comes to scaling. Other than that, the parts work great.

Wow, this is beautiful. I just want to thank you for working on this. It looks amazing.

I'm developing a Constellation style Mars mission using a lot of the hab parts you released, and I love the designs.

Three thumbs up!

My only qualm with it is that the parts aren't labeled super well, and don't always follow the same naming convention when it comes to scaling. Other than that, the parts work great.

That's great I'd like to see what you come up with. Yeah all of the part names are very rough draft at this point, when you're making something you call it what you will remember and then sort the rest out later. The craft files that will come with this are very complex and tightly engineered so you're looking at the car engine in pieces on the floor thinking, what on earth... We will all get to the finish line together

At first I saw this thread and i was like...."great another mod that adds cardboard boxes to the game as flyable ships.......(skip)" and then i was like "well im just derping around any way might as well look at it......(click)" and then I was like ":0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0: what the faaaaaaaaaaaaaa

3464ed38fb8a580ceaa88c6114b42e43.jpegBOOM! awesome pack.....just awesome

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.