Good Mods at this point?

LadyAthena

So far the mods I have are:

B9

Interstellar

Ferram

and Mechjeb (to save time setting up easy stuff like circular orbits)

But I'm wondering if there are any other good mods, especially for the campaign, which either add more parts, even stronger engines. (I wouldn't mind futuristic engines at some point either that are borderline "Cheating" at the end of the tech tree). More parts as well, as even with these mods some parts are missing, like being able to make proper rockets with internal parts. (Rockets that are very elongated, but break open completely to reveal a part inside) as a bad example.

Anything to add science as well, huge plus.

I have tried Dangerous re entry, and Tac. But both of which kinda limit me more than I'd like, as I'm not exactly amazing at this game. I'm not terrible either, but I setup a ship that can reach any planet and get back, but landing on planets, no go.

However, that being said, I do like realism, like if anything makes you need to research longer, or more, etc..

I'd just love to expand my KSP game, just not sure what mods are worth my while for what I'm looking for.

Here you go, this is the list I maintain for myself:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjkrLCHDTQhNdGRuY3YzV1hGR09XZlYxR3kzcnFneGc&usp=sharing

EDIT: Specifically, KW Rocketry, NovaPunch and Near Future Propulsion on the fourth tab are probably most relevant to your question.

Wow thanks alot, I see quite a few I may try ^.^ then pull my hair out as I try to stop KSP from crashing lol

Wow thanks alot, I see quite a few I may try ^.^ then pull my hair out as I try to stop KSP from crashing lol

I've run almost all of these at the same time without crashing issues. Not *all* at the same time... for instance I didn't have B9 which is a huge drain (since I wasn't making planes or SSTO's at the time).

Get texture reduction packs if you can and with those + Active Memory Reduction pack (first tab) you should be fine.

I've run almost all of these at the same time without crashing issues. Not *all* at the same time... for instance I didn't have B9 which is a huge drain (since I wasn't making planes or SSTO's at the time).

Get texture reduction packs if you can and with those + Active Memory Reduction pack (first tab) you should be fine.

I do have the active memory reduction already :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.