[WIP] MSI's Infernal Robotics - Model Rework (v02 Pre-Release Beta)

ZodiusInfuser

Hi All,

In case you haven't noticed, I've been a bit absent from this mod for the past week or so. Unfortunately my real-life robotics work is demanding more of my time, and with SQUAD in no rush to get out KSP 1.0.3 (presumably because having a PS4 version is more important than bug fixing), this seems like the perfect time to announce that I'll be having a break from the Model Rework. I'll still be on the forum, but I cannot yet say when I'll be returning to the modding side of things.

Thanks for your understanding

Thanks Zodious, Real life always needs to come first. We will all be waiting imp....er I mean very patiently for 1.0.3 and your return. Really appreciate everything you've done for IR

Huh, I just got back after a while, and just downloaded the Core + expansion pack on OP. Is it me or the textures are all dummy? O-o

Parts' texture were all black in game, and when I open texture files it has a picture saying the file is a dummy...o-O

Huh, I just got back after a while, and just downloaded the Core + expansion pack on OP. Is it me or the textures are all dummy? O-o

Parts' texture were all black in game, and when I open texture files it has a picture saying the file is a dummy...o-O

Please read the OP under Common Problems.

My parts have the weird black and yellow glowing texture, I removed PartDatabase.cfg but the problem is persisting

Did you remove that file when the game was closed? If not shut down the game and have another go. Also, if you've got Active Texture Management installed that can sometimes cause this issue (look in the OP for suggestions of how to resolve).

Did you remove that file when the game was closed? If not shut down the game and have another go. Also, if you've got Active Texture Management installed that can sometimes cause this issue (look in the OP for suggestions of how to resolve).

yes the game was closed and yes I use ATM, will look for the solution in the thread

Just posting to say that even though 1.0.3 is out, I'm still on hiatus :P. Also does anyone know if they fixed the issue with wheel brakes becoming useless if you right click on a wheel part (because the slider only goes up to 30, whereas my wheels normally have a value close to 200)?

Hi All,

In case you haven't noticed, I've been a bit absent from this mod for the past week or so. Unfortunately my real-life robotics work is demanding more of my time, and with SQUAD in no rush to get out KSP 1.0.3 (presumably because having a PS4 version is more important than bug fixing), this seems like the perfect time to announce that I'll be having a break from the Model Rework. I'll still be on the forum, but I cannot yet say when I'll be returning to the modding side of things.

Thanks for your understanding

Zodius blinks and they release 1.0.4

I'm still on hiatus :P.

ok good to know :D

guys on the forum i'm having some... intresting problems... with scaling these bad boys.

the stackable extendatrons in particular. if you scale them down they still can extend the same length as the large one resulting in the meduim/small extendatron having a gap between the base of the extendatron and the actual moving part of the extendatron.

sorry for the poor explanation. i'll try reinstalling MSI and IRR and get back to you guys :D

Hum. My rework parts don't have the scale adjuster in their tweakables. The legacy parts still have it. Is this a tech tree issue (like, I haven't 'unlocked' small parts yet) or a bug?

http://i.imgur.com/bXPGmUo.jpg?2

http://i.imgur.com/bXPGmUo.jpg?1

I saw this issue when testing another mod (Procedural Parts); I would recommend to update TweakScale to the latest version. That solved the disappearing scale bar issue for me.

If it still persists, do a search in KSP/Gamedata for the KSPAPIExtensions.dll - if there are multiple versions it tends to conflict somehow and break things. The 2nd May version of that file is the outdated one.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.