Great Grey Aerospace Parts

GDMick17

Hi Ya'll. Apologies for the ridiculously long time since my last update...University started strangling my life for a while and to be honest still is, so there has been no chance to get anything done on the mod...sad times.

However this does not mean that I haven't been really wanting to get back into it, and with my course ending for the summer in mid April, I will have a good 4-Months of no uni to get back tore into Modding.

I'd like to thank everyone for understanding the situation and thanks for your messages wishing me good luck.

Now to more pressing matters. Texturing. Texturing is the bane of my existence. it is frustrating me that I haven't been able to attain the level of finish on the textures that I want.

I am continuing to teach myself how to texture, but its a slow process...so I am officially looking for someone to come aboard who can help me with this mod.

I think a duo working on it will really get the pace up. So I'm looking for someone who is comfortable with modelling, so I can spend all my time on texturing.

So if you can and are willing to help me out that would be great please message me.

This project is very much alive and the goal of modular station modules remains...because well, the treetops just aren't high enough.

Regards to you all

Cool man! Hope things go well and that progress can be made on this project :D

Keep it cool :cool:

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.