[Collection] Silisko Industries - BACE 0.3(1) released! [April 28]

NovaSilisko

Hey, Nova, is there any reason that the RCS micro tank in SE has such unforgiving weight ratios compaired to the standard RCS tank? Something I\'ve been meaning to ask for awhile...

It was an attempt to remedy the 'use RCS and reach the mun' thing... I just need to make RCS thrusters have:

1. Low thrust. Originally, I had increased it to make rotation more powerful - but, I hadn\'t realized how broken rotation was at the time.

2. An Isp of around 220, comparable to real monopropellant RCS.

Sorry if I\'m being dense, but what do you mean when you say functional sensors?

They will provide readouts on things like atmospheric density, temperature, pressure.

Eventually, I want to go as far as making them function based on the input of commands, instead of direct keyboard/joystick input.

Warnings handed out. I will make this very clear. You do not instigate a troll or spamming situation on someone elses thread, without permission or against a creator of a project, ect ect. We have 'Report Post' features, guys. Use them. Do not counter troll, do not respond to caps lock, do not instigate.

just as well I decided to read through the posts, I was gonna post something about him being hypocritical.

ok, well, the pack still looks good. I remember your pack being the second pack I got (first was sundaypunch\'s)

Hey, with version .14 about to come out (which means we get extra kerbonaughts) shouldn\'t you move your probekit parts out of the crew section?

The crew section won\'t be used. They\'re just randomly added when you launch.