[Collection] Silisko Industries - BACE 0.3(1) released! [April 28]

NovaSilisko

I can\'t choose the solar panels, the deployable ones, it says there is 0 amount in stock. There is also no animation for it on the menu. ???

Because you\'re playing with the demo version. They\'ll only work in the full game.

You mean the feature that currently has no documentation, and as a result, can\'t be used? Good luck with that.

We\'re working on it. Documentation for the really bare basics is done, but we\'re hashing out the posting rules.

Bet you could hack up lander legs into a clamp, pending docs for a proper solution.

Aleheks on Something Awful has repurposed the landing legs as claws to clean up orbital debris in a prototype he calls SpaceJanitor One

How many orbital passes did it take to pinpoint the landing site?

I decided on my first pass and landed there on the second to pinpoint a nice flat area. Scout mission was pre-0.14, so when I downloaded the experimental I had already planned the area and specific little flat ledge that I would assemble my base on.

Cool. And you put each module into a low enough orbit to be able to see your previous ones, correct? That\'s also a pretty straight line you\'ve got going on, there.

I didn\'t need to, I knew the exact spot. Also as you can see at the start of the video you can see the landed parts in the map.

Any estimate on the release date of SE 2.0?

Sometime between now and 0.15. That\'s the deadline I\'m setting myself.

I also want to make Probodobodyne completely functional - electricity, sun-tracking solar panels, functional space telescopes, remote input commands limited by the speed of light, the works.