[Collection] Silisko Industries - BACE 0.3(1) released! [April 28]

NovaSilisko

Why is there no jet comming off the statilight kits engine? is this a bug? (I am using the 1.3.2 vertion, not the new one)

I just forgot to add it, sorry. It\'ll be fixed for the next version.

I\'m in a 'new chapter of KSP' mood and just wanted to thank you Nova for your hard work here (the Mods) and in the community. And because you made a mod dedicated to those of us who love unmanned spaceprobes.

Mini-request for whenever you next update \'Probodobodyne\': Simply a solar panel that folds the other way.

Other than that: Great looking parts! Please, don\'t ever stop. ;)

are all the parts in that pic, in the probodono (close enough) pack. my game doesnt show that brown dome part, and no sign of the sphere skeleton tank part, above the lander engine.

Those are both from the upcoming new Silisko edition version.

So does this mean you are coding the parts to have actual functions? If so, does this mean docking and refueling could be a possibility?

Considering official docking is coming in 0.15, I don\'t think it\'d be worth the time to code that myself. Besides, I had a hard enough time making those indicators (one of which doesn\'t work)

Considering official docking is coming in 0.15, I don\'t think it\'d be worth the time to code that myself. Besides, I had a hard enough time making those indicators (one of which doesn\'t work)

So Docking is coming in 0.15 well one thing YESH i just need to improve my orbit skillz

Off topic: i also found this while looking around http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=5604

So Docking is coming in 0.15 well one thing YESH i just need to improve my orbit skillz

Off topic: i also found this while looking around http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=5604

Yeah, harv said it early on in the first 0.14 thread, I think.

And yeah, that\'s mine. Still need to do more work on that, but I\'m kinda juggling projects right now.

More progress on the sensors:

On ground:

C8JSi.png

Just after takeoff:

8qlNA.png

In space:

LRK6Y.png

I think I\'ll make a rangefinder, next - that way you don\'t have to rely on the 'distance from sea level' altitude display.

Regarding the acceleration by gravitation:

Is it possible to show the current values (calculated from sealevel and altitude) instead of displaying 'NOT ON GROUND' when the ship flies? I imagine a space probe you send to a new asteroid, moon, planet, going into orbit and calculating some stats out of the sensor readings. That would really push the science aspect of the game :)

It would also help determining what amount of thrust is needed to land on a new body. Say you want to land but the sensor gives you a GRAV from which you know that you can\'t land there with your ship and can abort the mission before gravitational pull is too high.

Regarding the acceleration by gravitation:

Is it possible to show the current values (calculated from sealevel and altitude) instead of displaying 'NOT ON GROUND' when the ship flies? I imagine a space probe you send to a new asteroid, moon, planet, going into orbit and calculating some stats out of the sensor readings. That would really push the science aspect of the game :)

It would also help determining what amount of thrust is needed to land on a new body. Say you want to land but the sensor gives you a GRAV from which you know that you can\'t land there with your ship and can abort the mission before gravitational pull is too high.

Unfortunately, I can\'t figure out how to just take the value from the G meter on the HUD already...

No offense to your current work, I really like it, but I think I won\'t use these parts as they seem like they will make things too complicated for me. Mostly because my brain is too simple. :P

I understand how a new player would find these parts a bit complicated. But once you get some experience in the kerbal world, you might want to come back here and try them out. They\'re simple when you have everything else down.

Nova, I think it would be more useful to calculate the gravitational force exerted by the planet at the current altitude, instead of measuring the acceleration on the ship from the g-force guage. This way you could calculate the mass of the planet from orbit.