[Collection] Silisko Industries - BACE 0.3(1) released! [April 28]

NovaSilisko

Looks great, but it could really use some sort of effect in front of the capsule.

For example, a more static, teardrop shaped mesh with an animated 'fire' texture could do the trick. It would surround the capsule and become more pronounced with the reentry heat (just like the particle effect does). You could do that by manipulating alpha channel of the animated texture.

Yeah, I\'m thinking of trying that.

Zombi is right though, currently in class. ;P

Guest GroundHOG-2010

Yeah, I\'m thinking of trying that.

Zombi is right though, currently in class. ;P

Lucky homeschooled person...

I must admit that since using Silisko\'s mods i\'ve found they are drama free and they just WORK,,Great attention to detail and seemless intergration = Winner,,Great stuff

I must admit that since using Silisko\'s mods i\'ve found they are drama free and they just WORK,,Great attention to detail and seemless intergration = Winner,,Great stuff

Agreed, Nova\'s addons are always top-notch, you can tell how much work he puts into them. :cheers:

nova. I require your rentry code :) I wish to make KOSMOS parts do this 0_O pwease?

Have patience, it\'s not nearly done. I want to make it so if you tumble your capsule, it burns up very quickly. Also, the effect needs to always point behind the ship (right now it will just be locked to the capsule)

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

I\'ve recently become aware that my DAE exporter was incredibly outdated, and as a result, nearly all my models are liable to import incorrectly (generating a dummy with the name of the object, and the object itself with '-Pivot' appended to its name. This shouldn\'t affect your average user, but I think anyone importing models to learn from them* should know!

*Not steal!

Your packs are great !

The Probobo.....Prodobo...Bropodo... Pro-bo-do-bo-dyne is useful for all crafts. I\'m going to do Cassini-Hugyens probe and his lander ;)

The BACE engine needs to be lighter, or more powerful, i can\'t use them on kerbin... And the re-entry heat looks soooooo great !