[Collection] Silisko Industries - BACE 0.3(1) released! [April 28]

NovaSilisko

Hi Nova, do you plan over modules ?

Jeb miss vegetation when he is on the mun :\'(

I gave him this module but I think that he will be disapointed after a few week inside :D

screenshot2kzo.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Do your folding solar panels actually charge the battery? If so, how did you manage to do that? I\'d be forever grateful if you could explain to me what you did (or perhaps even make the craft file available and I can figure it out).

Bace solar pannels have an unfold animation but don\'t charge the battery, I suppose that few modifications with the Electrical Energy Plugin should work. (http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?topic=11402.0)

If you plan a long trip in space : Electrical Energy Plugin + Damned Robotics (if you want to rotate manually your pannels)

screenshot1wl.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

W-w-w-wait, I only just downloaded the new Bace pack, and I don\'t know why the other command pods aren\'t included. Do I have to copy and paste the other command pods from my old version into the new one?

He\'s on the dev team now; he doesn\'t need to release mods, he\'s got the actual game to work with.

We can only hope that his calibre of quality and well, downright prettiness of his parts turn up in some shape or form as stock. i have to say NovaSilisko makes some the best textures ive ever seen.

it would be nice to see some sort of common theme through out the game part. It is the biggest problem with the game art wise.

i am all for different looking parts. if they are varied makers like in armor core different companies make parts that have common themes which vary form corp to corp :)

Hey Nova, this thread is over 1000 replies, can I get you to start a new thread? SMF starts taking a performance hit at 1000+ replies on a single thread.

Cheers!

Capt\'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager

Righto.