[Collection] Silisko Industries - BACE 0.3(1) released! [April 28]

NovaSilisko

ooooh. Finally, spherical rocket fuel tanks! Just a question, is that to boost it to the mun, or just a retro-fire rocket?

It can perform the TMI burn for a light spacecraft such as that (but, as I\'ve learned five times in a row, that spacecraft isn\'t enough on its own to land)

It can perform the TMI burn for a light spacecraft such as that (but, as I\'ve learned five times in a row, that spacecraft isn\'t enough on its own to land)

Very nice work, any chance of new lander parts with that kind of mesh? I\'ve been waiting for one of those!

You sadden me greatly.

I hope that once reliable docking and persistence is a reality, instant orbit parts are disabled or banned. It would take away the fun of establishing stations and bases one part at a time.

THE NOOBS. OH DEAR GOD

noob? Really? I am perfectly capable of getting to the mun and landing. These parts help get big things in orbit that are impossible to get past the atmosphere as well as let people try orbital rendezvous

noob? Really? I am perfectly capable of getting to the mun and landing. These parts help get big things in orbit that are impossible to get past the atmosphere as well as let people try orbital rendezvous

I\'m not referring to you, friend. I\'m just saying that this makes it significantly easier for the noobs to just start on the moon, without actually learning the basics.