[Collection] Silisko Industries - BACE 0.3(1) released! [April 28]

NovaSilisko

Are you making the next version of BACE or will you wait for V0.14?

Hopefully I can produce enough in the time before 0.14 is released to warrant an update.

[shadow=blue,right]You had me all excited that a revision was inbound.[/shadow]

My eyes hurt now.

I\'m curious, what was the design choice behind making all the BACE parts command pods? I\'d like to be able to drop off a bunch at once. Also, why no top attach nodes? These would go well with the antennae and such from Probodobodyne.

Next release will have top attach nodes, so you can fly more than one. The reasoning behind them being command pods is that they\'re intended for use with persistence.

Now that you mention it, I\'d like to be able to stack em all on top of each other, then drop each of them off in a neat little circle. Base camp!

Exactly my thoughts. I was planning to put 4 habitat modules and a cargo rack under a 5x1 adaptor plate, with a small ship built on top of that. Drop off the base parts, then hover up and off to the side with the ship which has antennae and cameras and such.

Nova, I\'ve just found something weird with the probodobodyne strut. I\'ve never had problems attaching other things from the kit to it, but the solar panels are rotating around the end. The very end is the only place they can be attached sticking straight out.

Nova, I\'ve just found something weird with the probodobodyne strut. I\'ve never had problems attaching other things from the kit to it, but the solar panels are rotating around the end. The very end is the only place they can be attached sticking straight out.

This happens when you\'re trying to add things to the side assemblies on 'the Node.' Build your fully constructed antenna below 'the Node,' then rotate it to the side.