[Collection] Silisko Industries - BACE 0.3(1) released! [April 28]

NovaSilisko

Build your fully constructed antenna below 'the Node,' then rotate it to the side.

Thanks, that fixed the solar panel attachment issue, but now the strut wants to attach to the node so that it\'s inside it. Oh well, I guess the game just isn\'t meant to work with sideways attachments.

Humorous.

Winglet problems? I haven\'t had any with my newest aircraft builds when it came to symmetry... how detailed are the pieces in terms of how many pieces does it take to get to the center?

I think the problem he\'s talking about is landing gear. We don\'t have bilateral symmetry, so you have to 'eyeball' where the wheels go on wings.

Something weird as hell just happened with one of the lander legs from silisko edition. The wider of the 2 is attaching fine in the VAB, but on spawn, it\'s inside the tank it\'s attached to, then still inside it when I go back to the VAB.

I tried to check the narrower one, but it refuses to attach at all.

Does porting some of your Orbiter creations into KSP mean that we\'ll also be graced with the Sparrow Orbital Outpost? In any case, wonderful work so far and I\'m looking forward to what you\'ll create in the future.

Going to port this to KSP once I get it fully modeled and textured:

si_rocket_dimensions.jpg

(Real world scale depicted, will be 2m in KSP)

Very nice. Will it use normally balanced KSP data values for thrust, fuel, and such? I would love to be able to use some of those parts on other rockets as well.

Very nice. Will it use normally balanced KSP data values for thrust, fuel, and such? I would love to be able to use some of those parts on other rockets as well.

I\'m going to make two versions. Vanilla balanced, and SE balanced.

As for the N1, it will come eventually, but it\'s not a top priority right now.

I\'m guessing the silisko edition project has been shelved. Maybe we\'ll get something like SIDR 2