[Collection] Silisko Industries - BACE 0.3(1) released! [April 28]

NovaSilisko

Remember, this is just an Alpha. The full pack will have parts ranging up to 2m, including side-mounted RCS tanks of different sizes!

Believe me, SE2 is going to be huge. But, I\'ll consider your proposal to update 1.2 to the new balancing parameters - if only after SE2 is fully released. In the meantime, you can if you\'d like.

Yeah, like I said, I do realize it\'s just a first version. I just find your working order a little odd. I\'d have done new stuff first and only went back to re-do stuff that already exists later. But hey, it\'s your pack. :)

Yeah, like I said, I do realize it\'s just a first version. I just find your working order a little odd. I\'d have done new stuff first and only went back to re-do stuff that already exists later. But hey, it\'s your pack. :)

Oh please, 'standard practice' isn\'t in my dictionary! ;P

I mean, right now I\'m working on:

SE2

Probodobodyne

Vanguard overhaul(planning stage)

Music

Heat Shield plugin

EVA plugin(planning stage)

Skyrim mod(on hold)

Portal 2 project(on hold since july 2011 when I discovered KSP)

Oh please, 'standard practice' isn\'t in my dictionary! ;P

I mean, right now I\'m working on:

SE2

Probodobodyne

Vanguard overhaul(planning stage)

Music

Heat Shield plugin

EVA plugin(planning stage)

Skyrim mod(on hold)

Portal 2 project(on hold since july 2011 when I discovered KSP)

nova u makin all those plugins for 0.14

Anyone think nova should be paid for his work, Also r u ganna make some docking and EVA plugins for 0.14

Yes, he is. That is what I gave him praise for, and how Nova and Sordid made religious combat with .gif\'s.

Ah but that is where you are wrong! Probe may be the god, but the Harvester is the very fabric of the universe that contains us!

Amen good words good words

And a Eva plugin? man hope you got a lot of free time on your hands.

Guest GroundHOG-2010

Now all messages about all of your packs will be posted here...oh god. :o

There\'s going to be at least a hundred pages by March. :)

Yes I am quoting a very old post...

BUT THEY WERE WRONG.

Also, Yay. Silisko edition 2 is in alpha!!!!

Just noticed your parachutes have 500 drag vs the vanilla which has 55? Why such a huge increase?

Because the vanilla pods were liable to explode, and the parachute was very heavy. With a decrease in mass, you have to increase the drag. It also gets descent rates down to a comfortable ~5 m/s (9 m/s was near the limit for the Apollo capsule)

Because the vanilla pods were liable to explode, and the parachute was very heavy. With a decrease in mass, you have to increase the drag. It also gets descent rates down to a comfortable ~5 m/s (9 m/s was near the limit for the Apollo capsule)

Though sadly that means I normally end the flight before the pod lands, instead of waiting for a minute or two for it to come down. It feels like it goes at least 5 times as slow as the normal parachute.

Though sadly that means I normally end the flight before the pod lands, instead of waiting for a minute or two for it to come down. It feels like it goes at least 5 times as slow as the normal parachute.

...I do that too ;P

Also, shouldn\'t the nose cone fairing panels be decouplers? It\'s pretty odd to see my command pod pass through it like it\'s not there.

Use the fairing base decouplers. Those will let you detach the other parts.