[Collection] Silisko Industries - BACE 0.3(1) released! [April 28]

NovaSilisko

The telescope looks like it\'s coming along great.

Are you making a decoupler to go under the BACE engine? All bar the nano are blocked by the legs.

Are you talking about the SE decoupler? It works fine for me...

That said, I plan on making a specialized decoupler.

Me gusta. Will it be modular like probodyne or a set that forms one station design but can be interchangeable to make larger stations etc?

It will be general purpose stuff. Docking ports, module bases, solar panels, radiators, experiment racks...

About half of the time I use the small decoupler from Silisko Edition under the Probodobodyne engine, it blows up everything above it instead of decoupling it. Also, probe landing legs don\'t fit inside the shrouds :(

About half of the time I use the small decoupler from Silisko Edition under the Probodobodyne engine, it blows up everything above it instead of decoupling it. Also, probe landing legs don\'t fit inside the shrouds :(

You have to position them 45 degrees away. Once we get animation it won\'t be a problem, though...

For the cargo module, it looks a little weird the way it is. Would you be able to make payload fairings to go around it like a wall and you could deploy them to reveal the cargo. Something so that the fuel tank under it isn\'t bigger than what\'s on top of it...if you know what I mean.

There\'s already a pack in development by someone else, and I don\'t want to intrude on that...

If you rise as a competition, it will only make both of your packs better. By your demeaning power to easily make excellent models you can raise the standards of everyone\'s parts.

Or are you scared of 'losing'? ;)

At this rate I might as well whip out Solidworks and start decimating some nozzles instead of working with that hellish thing called Blender so there are more than enough parts to cause KSP13.x to keep getting null pointer errors (Mostly Unity there).

Nova you better finish or you\'ll have someone dumping 20k poly parts out. Parts that will murder lesser computers.

At this rate I might as well whip out Solidworks and start decimating some nozzles instead of working with that hellish thing called Blender so there are more than enough parts to cause KSP13.x to keep getting null pointer errors (Mostly Unity there).

Nova you better finish or you\'ll have someone dumping 20k poly parts out. Parts that will murder lesser computers.

Blender isn\'t that bad, its just that one becomes more advanced with it just by using it. Eventually you\'ll wander away from simple mesh extrusions to modifiers and such.

Vanguard gets a WIN from me. Just spent an hour launching one into orbit inside a bloated Payload Fairing and then attempting reentry. Fudged up the first aerobraking pass and had to try again, then I found myself thrusting perpendicular to try and stay safely close to land as I reentered the second time. I literally passed over the edge of land at 1000m. So close to an ocean landing (failure under my rules).

The extra pressure on the pilot of missions with this thing is great; my only grievance is that it glides like a brick, but then it wouldn\'t fit in a 3m fairing if the wings were larger.