[Collection] Silisko Industries - BACE 0.3(1) released! [April 28]

NovaSilisko

Since you\'re into the micropart business, have you considered 'inline' RCS modules? As in a .2m or so slice of a fuel tank that shoots jets out radially. They can\'t directly alter spin or grade, but I\'ve found them to be very useful for sticking on the ends of long ships where the torque does the most good. Also simpler and no alignment errors when it\'s all one part. Just thought I\'d share an idea.

Looking forward to getting SE 2 stuff back in KSP. The default part balance is as frightening as the bugs right now.

Happy modding.

Is the KSP - Silisko edition Alpha 2.0 up to date with the 0.15 release?

Nothing in 0.15 changed that would break older addons, except plugins, so BACE might not work but everything else should.

Posted by Terrabyte535 Today at 06:25:07 AM

'Could you change the prob cores so they don\'t display the guys inside in the corner?'

I remember a Mechjeb U-tube Video in which the poster was using what he claimed was a Probodyne core that he had edited into a Mechjeb. It seemed to function as a Mechjeb and had no Kerbalnaut pics in the corner.

I for one think it would be a perfect step for the Probodyne cores (which I use endlessly and MANY THANKS to Nova for such a perfect mod) and perhaps it\'s something the two mod makers will consider.

The S reminds me of Trogdor, and I shall now associate all things Silisko with burninating.

Clearly, a win.

I just figured it out! HSR has moved to Kerbin. That\'s why we haven\'t heard from him in like two freaking years!

;D beautiful I really like your engines now days. they look especially nice aglow. >.> can you assist me? Pwease 0__o ^

It\'s really hard to get working, but, the basic process is making a unity animation to animate the color of the emissive map, then including that animation in with the model itself. I can only get it to work half the time and right now, you can\'t use glow maps and normal maps at the same time. Then, in the cfg, use: ThermalAnim = EngineGlow or whatever you named your animation.

Edit: started making a heat shield for the capsule

jC7er.png

Oh I see. can you provide screen shot tutorial? all other mod makers would surely appreciate it. perhaps even just a single screen shot with numbers and describing? I really want to make all future parts top of the line from here on out with proper maps and such. and how do you add animations that work when the part is activated?

also, would be amazing to see a working heatshield :D

I am sure the community would be quite happy. I know C7 mentioned doing some real,good ones. but those will take time. just simply things showing the buttons to push and a small description would work fine lol.

however...

I\'m trying to get [the tutorials] finished and uploaded tonight. Going to be fairly late in the day most likely.

It just sank in that the animation can probably be anything you want... say, a heat shield glowing and trailing flame in the upwards direction...

It\'s probably best that I have no clue about how to do any of this stuff, I waste enough of my time playing the game already without working on mods too!

It just sank in that the animation can probably be anything you want... say, a heat shield glowing and trailing flame in the upwards direction...

It\'s probably best that I have no clue about how to do any of this stuff, I waste enough of my time playing the game already without working on mods too!

I don\'t really play the game at all. I just make mod parts. I am sure nova and other modders are simular.

I have the same problem as Nova.

I want to not waste so much of my day playing KSP, but I can\'t help it. It helps to make a video, go through all the trouble of editing and then uploading and then I won\'t want to play the game for a little while. (Few hours to a day.)

Does anyone know if this is actually in the game at the moment. We are at 0.15.

It was going to be in 0.15 when he wrote that, but it became clear during developement that it wouldn\'t be finished in time, and squad focused on the patched conics system and SPH instead.