public override void OnDrawStats();
protected override void onFlightStart();
protected override bool onPartActivate();
protected override void onPartStart();
[KSPEvent(guiName = 'Undock', guiActive = true)]
public void Undock();
}
using System;

I\'m with you, CardBoardBoxProcessor. I don\'t really 'play' KSP, I just use it to learn C#, and try out my coding. Once I get something to work, I take it on a trip to visit Kerbin, the Mun, and Minimus, check the error log, then go and make something more difficult.

Man, it has been AGES since I last played this game, or got on the forums. Glad to see that Your going strong with all the modding!. My big question is how far do you think you will be going with animations? Lander legs and solar panels? or could you make much larger, more complicated animations for some of your sets? Things like parts that would fit inside the regular vertical rocket but could be deployed into a much larger horizontal model (I\'m thinking things like wings for space-plane type rockets) or could unfold to give access to other points that you cant build on directly (Thinking about things like building space stations, so you could send a rocket up with the parts stored in a tall vertical assembly, that will unfold after you eject the shell around it to be much much wider, something which wouldn\'t be possible before because of the huge drag on those parts) Do you think it would even be possible to have a moving part with docking points attached to them? so that you would be able to do things like 'dock' with a rocket that\'s sole purpose is to launch fuel into orbit and then 'dock' it to another ship that\'s going to blast out into space with its brand new fuel using one arm?

Sorry for the absolute wall of text, I just find Silesko\'s modding work so fascinating I want to ask more and more and learn what he can do with all this! :] Hopefully when we get docking in 1.6 well get to try some amazing things with it! :]

So nova. I made an emissive animation in unity. not quite sure how to export it. Typically I imported animations in the file already but emissives have to be done in unity so I am a little confused. Also, can you tell me the emissive animation default name?

I think I just need the default animation name for it to work.

Hi All,

Just started about a week ago and I have been building some space stations, but the node part is transparent when I attach it and then I cant add anything to it, its like its not there. Also when attached it does move to a sequence on the right hand side like other parts.

Am I am missing something?

Thanks