[1.0] Hangar Extender v3.3

Snjo

2 hours ago, Warsoul said:

How i can change the VAB model and texture ?

I'm not sure if @sarbian ever got that working for Custom Barn Kit but I think that was on the roadmap (could be mistaking his intention regarding the customization of KSC buildings). Not this mod though

On 6-6-2017 at 8:55 PM, PmThay said:

I also tried the version 3.4.9 , and it seems to work fine.

Perhaps I don't understand correctly but I recompiled the mod in KSP 1.3 , made a complete new KSP install and only installed Hanger extender (with recopiled dll). I try to move out of the hanger using shift , but an invisible force is preventing me. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: To answer my own question , the solution is to simply click on this button and you are transported to outside of the hanger. Why isn't this mentioned anywhere. Perhaps its time to create a new  discussion Thread

bClU4YT.png

Edited by FreeThinker

On 6/11/2017 at 8:03 AM, FreeThinker said:

Perhaps I don't understand correctly but I recompiled the mod in KSP 1.3 , made a complete new KSP install and only installed Hanger extender (with recopiled dll). I try to move out of the hanger using shift , but an invisible force is preventing me. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: To answer my own question , the solution is to simply click on this button and you are transported to outside of the hanger. Why isn't this mentioned anywhere. Perhaps its time to create a new  discussion Thread

bClU4YT.png

could you send me the recompile?

15 minutes ago, The-Doctor said:

could you send me the recompile?

Have you tried 3.4.9? Lots of people have said it works in 1.3.

On 10/10/2016 at 4:53 PM, Alewx said:

Update to the FSHangarExtender 3.4.9

• Recompiled for KSP 1.2 Prerelease (I do not expect many comming Changes till tomorrow)

Download at Github

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2017 at 9:18 AM, Cdodders said:

Tried using this in 1.3, the hangar go away button works fine, but the hangar limits are still applied

Same here

On 6/18/2017 at 9:18 AM, Cdodders said:

Tried using this in 1.3, the hangar go away button works fine, but the hangar limits are still applied

Are you using WASD Editor Camera?

If so, that's causing your problem.  You need to do the following:

1. Click the WASD button to open the settings
  2. Find the line which says "Enforce bounds", 4th line from the top in the right column.
  3. Uncheck it
  4. Save

That's it, now have fun.

I'll look into seeing if I can do this automatically when HangerExtender is activated

38 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Same here

Are you using WASD Editor Camera?

If so, that's causing your problem.  You need to do the following:

1. Click the WASD button to open the settings
  2. Find the line which says "Enforce bounds", 4th line from the top in the right column.
  3. Uncheck it
  4. Save

That's it, now have fun.

I'll look into seeing if I can do this automatically when HangerExtender is activated

New version of WASD released, now it checks for this mod, if it's installed, it won't enforce bounds checking

Pinging @Alewx

Since @Alewx hasn't been around since Feb.28, if I don't hear from him in a day or so, I'll adopt this and release an updated version for 1.3

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.