[1.0] Hangar Extender v3.3

Snjo

Ah, I had read the post as implying multiplication. Rather than, y'know, checking the source. Thanks to you and thanks to Alewx :)

Sorry for the wrong description, sometimes I don't find tze right words.

But with scalingFactor = 10 you will bei able to zoom in to almost the tinyest part possible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So, actually extending the hangar as this mod claims to do is hit or miss 99% of the time. Sometimes i load the VAB/SPH and i can zoom farther than normal, other times, i cant.

The default key (*) to extend the hangar and change the actual, physical size(which it doesn't do either) does NOT work, i can hit it as many times as i want and nothing changes. Changing the config does nothing to help, and i'm honestly just getting pissed that i have this installed and it's 100% useless.

So, actually extending the hangar as this mod claims to do is hit or miss 99% of the time. Sometimes i load the VAB/SPH and i can zoom farther than normal, other times, i cant.

The default key (*) to extend the hangar and change the actual, physical size(which it doesn't do either) does NOT work, i can hit it as many times as i want and nothing changes. Changing the config does nothing to help, and i'm honestly just getting pissed that i have this installed and it's 100% useless.

Normally reports should include the log.txt to find any clue why this is not working for you.

Pure flaming is not helpful not for you not for the creator.

Normally reports should include the log.txt to find any clue why this is not working for you.

Pure flaming is not helpful not for you not for the creator.

Any log file you need in particular, or just whatever ones i have? there's a few here...

Edited by StickyScissors

• 2 weeks later...
^^

Will 3.4.6 still work with KSP 1.0.4, 1.0.2 & 1.0?

Oh man that is a question, have no idea.

1.0.4 should work without any problems almost exactly the same as 1.0.5, 1.0.2 might work flawless, but 1.0 no clue if it will survive.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.