[1.1.2] [v0.4] Resource Details in Tracking Center

avivey

thanks for updating :)

Are you still planning to add science/data for labs? or is that "being worked on(R)" and expected soon(TM)?(in other words, planning too but unknown when you have time for it)

16 hours ago, mudkest said:

Are you still planning to add science/data for labs? 

I still want to add it, as well as harvesting information and more, but I don't know when I'll have the time.

• 7 months later...
2 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Are you taking the mod over?  and I assume you will recompile it first? 

Ah, no.  I know coding in many languages and all sort of stuff, but not C#, Unity, nor KSP API details (and having no end of trouble tracking down clear information on that).  Will just be sticking in the last release and seeing if it works.

Edited by Jacke

29 minutes ago, Jacke said:

Ah, no.  I know coding in many languages and all sort of stuff, but not C#, Unity, nor KSP API details (and having no end of trouble tracking down clear information on that).  Will just be sticking in the last release and seeing if it works.

Don't bother, it will need to be recompiled before testing.

If @avivey doesn't get back, I may take a stab at it.

OK, no problem, thx for the info. Haystack didn't show the part count, which is the information I wanted to have as I used this plugin when cleaning a big save game for performance reasons.
It's not a big problem. Maybe the part count can be included in Haystack, too. :)

Edit: Nevermind, I just recognized, that the part count is in the stock info window (now?). I am not sure if it was there in 1.13, already, however, there one can get the information.

Edited by Jebs_SY

• 4 weeks later...

@avivey, I was trying to find clear API documentation for interfacing with the tracking station, without success, till I remembered that this mod existed. It was exactly what I needed! This line especially in particular solved a puzzle I had been poking at for days, how to know when the focus changes:

GameEvents.onPlanetariumTargetChanged.Add(activeShipChanged);

I also learned a few things from the visitors.ForEach() stuff.

Thanks for creating this mod and making the source available!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.