Company logos

Phlex

I realised, that none of the companies in the game has a logo, so I came up with a first draft. Quite a stab in the dark without briefing and feedback from the customers.

PTpK5TG.jpg

ekvlwRJ.jpg

aGKqNz1.jpg

8lww0fh.jpg

Edited by Phlex

Thanks. I'm quite pleased with some designs, while others are below par. I didn't change them though, to keep it more realistic, since there are always customers that chose the inferior design and I'm no artist, I provide a service so the customer gets, what he wants.

one note, you misspelled FLOOYD dynamics, you spelled it FLOODY. XD. Ah well, they look awesome anyways. SQUAD! COME ADMIRE THIS AND BE INSPIRED!

Damn! Double checking wasn't enough. Thanks for the hint, I wanted to redo the last picture anyway.

Edited by Phlex

I like how the logos do actually seem relevant to the company, the only exception being 'Moving Parts' I think. What did you think of that one yourself?

I didn't think much. There are just some companies like Siemens or Canon, that use their names in combination with a specific font as their company brand. I just wanted to add some diversity, and like I said: No customer, no briefing, no feedback, neatly leads to "wild stab in the dark".

• 1 month later...
Yes, submit these, these look so fitting to the Space Center's style!

I'm not sure that the Jebediah Kerman one is entirely suitable....

I always imagined that a company that owned a junkyard and sold second hand rocket parts would have a far less corporate and clean logo, if indeed any logo at all.

I don't picture jeb in a suit, is what I'm saying. Jeb probably designed his own logo, in comic sans and clip art. :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.