If you could change any one decision in the 20th century what would you do?

Kerbal01

Will you guys stop killing Hitler? WWII is kind of responsible for the meeting of my grandparents, and I'd like to continue existing, if that's okay with y'all.

Then this thread is stupid. Which is why I shall join in.

I would like people to not ditch researching AI in the 50's

Will you guys stop killing Hitler? WWII is kind of responsible for the meeting of my grandparents, and I'd like to continue existing, if that's okay with y'all.

Don't worry.

Einstein demonstrated in Red Alert that WW2 would still happen if you kill hitler !

One demonstration does not make for certainty... The Butterfly Effect takes many forms.

Anyhow... I don't think there's anything of note worth changing in the 20th Century, unless I can somehow prevent the Cold War by the simple reversal of one single decision.

One demonstration does not make for certainty... The Butterfly Effect takes many forms.

Anyhow... I don't think there's anything of note worth changing in the 20th Century, unless I can somehow prevent the Cold War by the simple reversal of one single decision.

There's no real start, which makes it difficult. The Cold War did start the Space Race, which lead to many breakthroughs in tech. And KSP would probably not exist, or be a sci-fi game.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.