Whats Making you angry?

Coastersam20

The (worldwide unique) german laws with regards to cease and desist orders,

which enable german attorneys to charge the recipients of their cease and desist orders, to get their attorney fees not from their clients, but rather from the recipients of their cease and desist orders.

Since the beginning of the 2ks this has led to some robber baron like behavior of certain attorneys specialized with cease and desist orders with regards to the internet (a phenomenon called "Abmahnwellen" (waves of cease and desist orders) where they would, for example, use google to search for certain brand protected words, and then use mass mails to send cease and desist orders to the owners of ther websites where this word was found [each one either having to pay them several hundred €, or be prepared to fight in court against the cease and desist order])

(another more recent example is Jack Wolfskin ... only a few years ago, the attorneys of Jack Wolfskin searched massively for everything that half-way resembled a wolfs paw [which is the Logo of Jack Wolfskin] and sent cease and desist orders even to housewives, who presented home made T-Shirts (and the like) with paws of dogs and cats in handcraft forums).

I don´t what makes me more angry ... the attorneys ... or the german politics, who sits in the lap of these attorneys and of the german media industry (who wants to keep these laws, as they allow them to massively send cease and desist orders to users of file sharing networks without any costs on their side)

On the internet scale, to name a few:

-Those who don't follow my rules (especially on my website)

-Grammar nazis.

-Anyone who believes that gamers = no lifers (PS I have a lot of friends IRL, not kidding, nor bragging)

-Anyone who uses name-calling and ad-hominem as a response into a well-written argument.

-Google for messing up (or should I say, f**king it up beyond recognition?) youtube (but that's out of my control already)

On a personal scale, to name a few:

-People who like to compare one to another.

-People who talk like they know what really happened even if they don't know the whole story.

-People who like to change the rules without even consulting it to the one that has more authority over a certain matter.

On a larger scale, our government. See my location to know where I'm living, and to know what I'm talking about (PS: They're well-known!). Not to mention our hideously incompetent rulers.

-People who take selfies with tablets (wtf?!)

-When I tell somebody China landed a rover on the moon and they're like:

a) Really? did it carry people?

B) Huh, cool.

-When people don't use the Oxford comma.

-When people stare at me and turn around if I look at them.

-When my wireless mouse runs out of battery in the middle of a playing a videogame.

-When my TF2 team is made of 5 spies and 3 snipers.

-When there's a 8-12 year old kid screaming or singing on the microphone just to make other players angry.

-When my religion teacher tries to convince me that god hates homosexuals.

-When my mom tries to convince me that heavy metal is full of subliminal messages from the devil and what not, even though I don't like that stuff.

-When the cable for my laptop is just a few cm short and I have to sit in an awkward position.

-When I try to discuss a serious topic with somebody and they take it like a joke.

-When I go for a hike and there's a fence in the way.

-When I tell people I want to study Aerospace Engineering and they tell me I should study something that makes easy money.

-When the tip of the pencil draws two lines instead of one.

-When an eraser spreads the graphite instead of... erasing it.

-When my english teacher makes me write 50 sentences using a specific word.

New people that come on to a forum only recently that you have been on for a while and then make loads and loads of posts a day, becoming a pain that is in almost every thread, but who never post anything novel or fun, or join in with a conversation properly, but only correct people, find fault, pick at everybody for anything they can, and show off how much they know. Acting like a Mod but not a Mod. It`s like the person at the office who does no work but spends all their time pointing out minor problems with the work done by others when they are avoiding their own job to do so.

I like to imagine posts could be limited to only 5-10 a day Muhahaha. 99% of users would not notice.

Would they use their precious few posts to do the same as they do now?

Many things...

-The state of affairs in many places in the world.

-The low budgets of space programs

-EA....

-The Media

-People who are unaccepting of others differences.

-My Health. :(

The list goes on....

So you are angry at yourself?

These are not so much things that make me angry as things that make me sigh and place my head down on a desk quietly.

- When the history teacher assigns a "huge" test on the day after next, and it turns out it wasn't a huge test.

- The level of immaturity with which both the American and Iranian governments are handling the nuclear talks.

- people who don't know the difference between cell-phone radiation and banana radiation.

- The 40% of adults who deny the very observable process of evolution.

- A video that was shown to me by a friend which complained about the victimization of Christian children in American schools (which is not the case by any stretch of the imagination).

- The fact that many of the people in Science Bowl at my school, who are the most intelligent and scientifically literate people I know, know so little about the Solar System. Fortunately they do know the order of the planets, so they are mostly redeemed.

Nothing's really making me angry right now, though. I suppose that's a good thing.

Right now I'm unnecessarily mad at the Mojang bug report system, and its moderators and programmers. Every new version that comes out they ask if the bug has been fixed. If nobody confirms the bug is still outstanding, they close the issue. Not ONCE on some of these reports that have been out for YEARS has a programmer come in and said "hey, I'm looking at this now."

Bugs don't magically fix themselves. If a programmer has not fixed this 2-year-old bug, it's STILL AROUND. It's not MY job to confirm it's still around. It's a programmer's job to FIX IT and then REPORT THAT IT'S FIXED.

Also, I get emails for all of these bug reports that I was concerned about back when I cared about Minecraft (i.e., before I discovered KSP) whenever they're updated, and all I see over and over is "Is this still a problem in version x.x.xx?" "Yup. Still a problem." "Okay, thanks. Better luck next time." It's been so long, I don't know my password and they won't send me an email when I try to reset it, so I think I'll be getting these emails forever.

There. I feel better. Thank you.

I forgot a couple of things, too

-People who sign their posts. (Look, it's obvious and prominent that we KNOW who you are. You don't have to make it really obvious.)

-People who poke fun at science.

-The fact that every planet in children's art HAS to have rings, and the fact that they have to start with the letter x, y and z. Sure, rings are beautiful, but there's also really terrible things behind the existence about the planet's rings.

-Conspiracy theorists, especially the ones who believe in Nibiru. (It's past December twenty-first, 2012, and we're still alive!)

-People who use text-speak or really shoddy grammar. UGH.

-Young children, especially the really spoiled and pampered ones. Way too rambunctious and a obstacle to everybody. And provokes me even more when the parent of the child is doing NOTHING about the scenario.

-Changes in general, unless it's a good change, like society pulling it's head out of it's ass.

And, last but not least!

-People who think that i don't have autism, and think that i'm using as a excuse. I was first diagnosed with autism when i was around two or three years old, due to a series of vaccinations that i got.

Almost nothing makes me angry any more. This is a combination of a gradual change of attitude that comes with age and the fact that I have been unusually lucky.

But, to name something anyways: recently my landlord changed the address to which rent checks are to be sent, and my automatic payments were not getting to her. she made two attempts to contact me, but instead of calling or emailing me, she just posted notes on the back door (which I never open). So by the time I found out, I was going to be evicted. Thankfully As soon as I realized what was going on I called her and explained and she understood my situation, waived the fees and canceled the eviction process.