Work-in-Progress [WIP] Design Thread

GusTurbo

Thanks! I think I'm going to make a couple of little tweaks and then release it on my KerbalX page. It has a crane on top for light payloads, and a claw on the underside for heavy payloads. It performs pretty well for the most part, but fine maneuvering with a heavy payload is a bit difficult. I might see if I can add some servos to make the claw more dexterous, or let the whole thing crab-walk, or something like that.

2 hours ago, pTrevTrevs said:

Dumb question, maybe, but what did you use to make the custom flags for the markings on the shuttle? I want to make a set of nametapes for my own shuttle.

I got some of them from a KSP discord server, but for the rest I just took them off google and made it into the right proportions in MS paint, also for the shuttle names I used a font generator (Helvetica bold) and did the same in paint.

10 hours ago, sturmhauke said:

Decided to mess around with the Textures Unlimited Recolor Depot mod set. This is the latest version of my new shuttle with Minmus-themed livery.

If the pilot isn't wondering whether to fly or eat the craft, it ain't Minmus-themed enough. :)