Work-in-Progress [WIP] Design Thread

GusTurbo

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone. 

Been taking a break from Kerbal Space Program due to the Job but I have been working on my next Mech since November off and on. I'm almost there maybe around 85% complete. Just about to try and get the walking gait better and the work on weapons systems next but I really like the way it came out. Inspiration taken from the Armored Core Series from Fromsoftware.

Still working on its Name 

Capable of flight off Kerbal on lower gravity bodies. On Kerbal it has the Ski maneuver to get around faster than walking just like on Armored Core but is fully capable of standard walking. 

SSVKhyX.jpg

P8aGVDQ.png

qjZR16t.png.

6BX87O2.jpg

QZtYFmf.jpg

On 1/28/2022 at 11:06 PM, tehmattguy said:

-snip-

good GOD that is probably the best Skylab replica anyone has or will ever build in KSP, a label which probably applies to the rest of your Apollo replicas as well

incredible work!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2021 at 4:38 PM, InterstellarKev said:

Currently working on the finishing touches of my new Mech Suit. Comes with Kraken Tech as well to be a SSTA er a mech suit to anywhere? MSTA?  lol anyway .

w9hE8kZ.jpg

XK1zchj.jpg

WzXr0pi.jpg

I love how you used the LEM pod for the chest 

• 6 months later...

Currently working on an armored battleship (for reasons)

6GkUomt.png

The solar array can be covered if needed. There's also a small cargo bay at the back which can hold a Minishoot (small fighter):

Y6w9DO4.png

The Minishoot has 32 fireworks shoots, which can destroy the armor of the battleship. Maybe I will tune the firework velocity down a little.
The battleship itself can have two fireworks modules, that go on the docking ports at the tip of the "wings". All firework modules can be replaced, since fireworks shoots can't be transferred like fuel.

Spoiler

Here the Minishoot is seen shooting:

FhMgrQl.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...