[1.0.5/1.1] Flight Systems Redux ASET Props and RPM IVA (8 April 2016)

MOARdV

1 hour ago, johnfragt said:

Sorry i wasnt very precise ... tDo you know where can i find the ASET props and avionics packs ? because kerbalstuff is down :sealed:

I have copies on DropBox for the Avionics and Props pack, until alexustas releases the updated versions.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey @MOARdV, I'm using some of the props included with FSR to build a (mostly) P-51 style cockpit for the Retro Mk1 Inline Cockpit from the SETI mod by @Yemo. I noticed that a lot of the props included with FSR are renamed and customized props, even the ASET props otherwise available. For example, MOARdV.ASET_VSI. Do you remember why these were renamed, and is there any trouble I'd be borrowing from the future by using some of the props included with FSR but not yet released in ASET Avionics?

9 hours ago, theonegalen said:

Hey @MOARdV, I'm using some of the props included with FSR to build a (mostly) P-51 style cockpit for the Retro Mk1 Inline Cockpit from the SETI mod by @Yemo. I noticed that a lot of the props included with FSR are renamed and customized props, even the ASET props otherwise available. For example, MOARdV.ASET_VSI. Do you remember why these were renamed, and is there any trouble I'd be borrowing from the future by using some of the props included with FSR but not yet released in ASET Avionics?

For props included in FSR that appear to be duplicates of the ASET props, it's generally because I have tweaked the behavior somewhat.  It may have been to change the color of the back light (probably the case for most props), or change the size of the lettering (I don't have a zoom wheel on my mouse, so one of the rules for my IVA designs is that I need to be able to read prop labels from the default IVA zoom).  In the VSI's case, it's because I tweaked the VSI so it reads 0 outside the atmosphere.

As far as including them: if there's an actual prop that you are including (model, texture, etc), you need to credit alexustas per his license, since he created the props.  If it's just a config file that I've customized (the prop names that start 'MOARdV.', crediting me is sufficient.  As a heads-up, the next release of FSR will not have any prop models in it, since the next release of ASET Props / Avionics will include all of them (and a lot more).  However, the FSR release will still have my customized configs (with a number of them moving to 'legacy' status).

• 2 months later...
10 minutes ago, Jack Wolfe said:

@MOARdV, are there any plans to spruce up your Gemini IVA for 1.2? BDB is using the FASA Gemini IVA now, and your splendid work makes it truly functional.

I don't currently - I haven't even used the FASA Gemini for over a year. :(  I have no objections to anyone else who wants to dust it off (although I'd hold out for the next ASET props release, personally, to pick up some additional period-appropriate controls.

2 minutes ago, MOARdV said:

I don't currently - I haven't even used the FASA Gemini for over a year. :(  I have no objections to anyone else who wants to dust it off (although I'd hold out for the next ASET props release, personally, to pick up some additional period-appropriate controls.

Fair enough. I may take a swat at it myself - if I can find the time - since I do a lot of Gemini missions. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I have just gone through and done my best to update all the color tags to the HTML format to get this working in 1.2. The NumericDisplay items didn't like the change and stopped working (they had been working before my modifications, but I didn't know if they were working properly).

Basically all I did was go through the FlightSystemsRedux folder (and subfolders) and edited all the .cfg and .txt files. Using the find/replace function, I replaced all instances of "[#" with "<color=#" (no "s) and then changed the appropriate closing "]"s to ">"s (again no "s, this is what took the longest...done manually). This worked for most of the props and avionics. As noted, the NumericDisplay stuff had to be reverted, but seems functional. Additionally, there are some ASET Props that are used without a customized txt or cfg file, so the manuals and a few props will still show the older style color codes. For my own use I did update the relevant ASET props as well.

I also added a MM patch to make this compatible (mostly...still not sure about the camera/radar and such) with the BDB Gemini as I'm using that now. While all these changes would affect the IVA for the other (non-Gemini) pod, I don't have it, so there may be issues I didn't notice. I make no promises the update is perfect, and don't know enough abour RPM configuration files to diagnose issues in detail. It seems to be working for me at present, which is what I care about.

All this was done so I could enjoy the Gemini IVA. However, it occurs to me that others may want the update as well. With MOARdV's permission, I can either post a download link, or send the files to him so he can post it to GitHub.

12 hours ago, Einarr said:

All this was done so I could enjoy the Gemini IVA. However, it occurs to me that others may want the update as well. With MOARdV's permission, I can either post a download link, or send the files to him so he can post it to GitHub.

Posting your link is quite okay.  That way, no one has to wait for me to integrate it and post an update, since it is going to be a while before I am ready to update this mod again.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/30/2016 at 9:05 AM, Einarr said:

With MOARdV's permission, I can either post a download link, or send the files to him so he can post it to GitHub.

Might you be able to post this up? I'd rather not batch edit the cfg and txt files if you have already.

Edited by jackellice

Alright, I've basically just zipped up the whole MOARdV folder (which only contains FlightSystemsRedux). It's essentially the same as what MOARdV released, but includes my updated configs. Use at own risk, obviously, but they seem to work for me.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fan6qrkl9e2j11f/FlightSystemsRedux_KSP_1.2.x_Unofficial.zip?dl=0

Edit: New Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8k9p88jiliq9n8g/FlightSystemsRedux_KSP_1.2.x_Unofficial.zip?dl=1

Edit 2: Zipped up with 7-Zip. I've had reports that WinRAR doesn't like this file. I don't know why, and suggest using 7-Zip (it's free) for extraction.

Edited by Einarr

I've found a good way to regex this if you have notepad+ or atom text editor

Find \[(#.*?)\]
and replace with <color=$1>

You should be able to batch replace all instances of it this way.

edit 1:
The only place you wouldn't want to use this is in the FlightManagementSystem and ASET_DSKY/Pages folder because that's where the MFD pages are stored.
reverse it with this

Find <color=(#.*?\)>
and replace with [$1]

Edited by jackellice

1 hour ago, jackellice said:

Hey MOARdV,

I noticed I had a dead LCD display and that usually means I haven't edited it correctly. Out of all the props I'm not entirelyy sure which ones these are.
Would you mind helping me out with the name so I can fix it?

I will need to dig out the last official build and refresh my memory.  I haven't looked at that release in a while.

@Einarr I grabbed your fork off Dropbox... Unfortunately there seems to be something wrong with the .zip file...??
I get errors for every file it contains during extraction. Afterwards, all it unpacks are all empty folders.

Heres the extraction log:

!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\ARRT\ALT-RANGE-RATE_IndicatorTXT.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\ARRT\ARRT.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\ARRT\ARRT.mu
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\ARRT\ARRT_CUSTOM.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\ASET_ALTIMETER.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\ASET_ClockTimer\ASET_ClockTimer.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\ASET_ClockTimer\ASET_ClockTimer.mu
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\ASET_ClockTimer\ASET_ClockTimer_CUSTOMs.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\ASET_ClockTimer\ClockTimerDiffuse.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\ASET_DSKY\ASET_DSKY.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\ASET_DSKY\ASET_DSKY.mu
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\ASET_DSKY\ASET_DSKY_CUSTOMs.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\ASET_DSKY\ASET_DSKY_WL_CUSTOMs.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\ASET_DSKY\ASET_SCD_Diffuse.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\ASET_DSKY\DATAmonitorr04screenEmissive.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\ASET_DSKY\Display\Font\SCDfont.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\ASET_DSKY\Display\Pages\DSKY_RNDZ_Page.txt
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\ASET_DSKY\Display\Pages\DSKY_Vessel_Page.txt
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\ASET_DSKY\KeysTxt.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\ASET_SignalLamp\ASET_SignalLamp.mu
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\ASET_SignalLamp\ASET_SignalLampDiffuse.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\ASET_SignalLamp\ASET_SignalLampEmiss.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\ASET_SignalLamp\ASET_SignalLampNorrmal_NRM.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\ASET_SignalLamp\ASET_SignalLamp_Lights.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\ASET_SignalLamp\ASET_SignalLamp_RCS.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\ASET_SignalLamp\ASET_SignalLamp_SAS.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\ASET_VPG.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\ASET_VPGDual\ASET_VPGDual-Diffuse.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\ASET_VPGDual\ASET_VPGDual.mu
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\ASET_VPGDual\ASET_VPG_Dual_Fuel.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\ASET_VPG\ASET_VPG-Diffuse.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\ASET_VPG\ASET_VPG_SingleScale.mu
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\ASET_VPG\ASET_VPG_SSc_Fuel.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\ASET_VSI.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\auxtimer.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\BluedogCameras.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\BluedogGemini.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\CustomVariables.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\FasaCameras.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\FasaGemini.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\FDAI\ASET_FDAI-01.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\FDAI\ASET_FDAI-01_CUSTOM.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\FDAI\ASET_FDAI.mu
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\FDAI\FDAI_Diffuse.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\FDAI_GMCP\FDAI_GMCP-01.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\FDAI_GMCP\FDAI_GMCP-01_CUSTOMS.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\FDAI_GMCP\FDAI_GMCP.mu
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\FDAI_GMCP\FDAI_GMCPDiffuse.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\FlagIndicator.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\FlagIndicator\CallBackIndicatorDiffuse.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\FlagIndicator\FI_ARRT-ERROR.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\FlagIndicator\FI_LowCharge.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\FlagIndicator\FI_LowFuel.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\FlagIndicator\FI_X-Pointer01-ERROR.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\FlagIndicator\FlagIndicator.mu
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\FlightManagementSystem\FMS.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\FlightManagementSystem\fms0_layout.txt
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\FlightManagementSystem\fms0_standby.txt
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\FlightManagementSystem\fms1_launch.txt
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\FlightManagementSystem\fms1_prelaunch.txt
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\FlightManagementSystem\fms2_orbit.txt
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\FlightManagementSystem\fms2_orbitss.txt
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\FlightManagementSystem\fmsX_notyet.txt
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\FlightManagementSystem\interlay.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\FlightManagementSystem\interlay.pdn
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\FlightManagementSystem\p1_ascent - Copy.txt
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\FlightManagementSystem\tdd1_ascent.txt
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\FlightManagementSystem\tdd2_orbit.txt
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\FlightManagementSystem\tdd3_maneuver.txt
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\FlightManagementSystem\tdd5_descent.txt
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\IndicatorADV.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\IndicatorCircular.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\MappedVariables.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\MdVMk1-1A2.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\MiniDisplay\fdn0_stby.txt
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\MiniDisplay\fdn2_tgt.txt
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\MiniDisplay\MFD_Mini.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\MOARdV_EngineGauge.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\Monitor_4char\MonitorDiffuse.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\Monitor_4char\Monitor_4char.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\Monitor_4char\Monitor_4char.mu
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\Monitor_4char\screen-emissive.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\Monitor_4char\screen.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\Monitor_8char\MonitorDiffuse.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\Monitor_8char\Monitor_8char.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\Monitor_8char\Monitor_8char.mu
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\Monitor_8char\screen-emissive.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\Monitor_8char\screen.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\MultiSpeedDisp.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\multiSw3.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\multiSw4.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\MultiSwitcher_3pos\FDAI_ErrorScaleSelector-01.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\MultiSwitcher_3pos\FDAI_RateScaleSelector-01.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\MultiSwitcher_3pos\MultiSwitcher_3pos.mu
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\MultiSwitcher_3pos\SwitchRotaryDiffuse.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\MultiSwitcher_3pos\SwitchRotaryEmissive.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\MultiSwitcher_3pos\X-Pointer_ScaleSelector-01.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\MultiSwitcher_3pos\X-Pointer_ScaleSelector-01_CUSTOM.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\MultiSwitcher_4pos\MultiSwitcher_4pos.mu
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\MultiSwitcher_4pos\SwitchRotaryDiffuse.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\MultiSwitcher_4pos\SwitchRotaryEmissive.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\MultiSwitcher_4pos\X-PointerModeSelector-01.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\MultiSwitcher_4pos\X-PointerModeSelector-01_CUSTOM.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\NumericDisplay\alarmtime.txt
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\NumericDisplay\altdisp.txt
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\NumericDisplay\altdispinc.txt
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\NumericDisplay\altdispkm.txt
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\NumericDisplay\apsistime.txt
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\NumericDisplay\fdt0_stby.txt
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\NumericDisplay\fdt1_nodetime.txt
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\NumericDisplay\fdt2_tgttime.txt
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\NumericDisplay\fdt3_impacttime.txt
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\NumericDisplay\fi0_orbit.txt
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\NumericDisplay\fi1a_range.txt
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\NumericDisplay\fi1_range.txt
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\NumericDisplay\fi2_node.txt
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\NumericDisplay\fi3a_target.txt
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\NumericDisplay\fi3_target.txt
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\NumericDisplay\fi4_surface.txt
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\NumericDisplay\leddigits.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\NumericDisplay\leddigits.pdn
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\NumericDisplay\missiontime.txt
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\NumericDisplay\numericdisplays.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\NumericDisplay\setaltitude.txt
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\NumericDisplay\setinclination.txt
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\NumericDisplay\timedisplay.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\NumInputDial.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\NumInputDial\NDI-test01.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\NumInputDial\NumInputDial.mu
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\NumInputDial\NumInputDialUVDiffuse.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\NumInputDial_NoButton\NumInputDial_NBdiffuse.7z
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\NumInputDial_NoButton\NumInputDial_NBdiffuse.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\NumInputDial_NoButton\NumInputDial_NoButton.mu
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\RetroButton\RB_ClearNode.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\RetroButton\RB_ClearTarget.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\RetroButton\RB_CutThrottle.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\RetroButton\RB_FullThrottle.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\RetroButton\RB_GimbalLock.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\RetroButton\RB_SAS_AntiNormal.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\RetroButton\RB_SAS_AntiTarget.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\RetroButton\RB_SAS_Customs.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\RetroButton\RB_SAS_Maneuver.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\RetroButton\RB_SAS_Normal.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\RetroButton\RB_SAS_Prograde.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\RetroButton\RB_SAS_Radial_IN.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\RetroButton\RB_SAS_Radial_OUT.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\RetroButton\RB_SAS_Retrograde.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\RetroButton\RB_SAS_Stab.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\RetroButton\RB_SAS_Target.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\RetroButton\RB_StageLock.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\RetroButton\RB_TgglEngine.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\RetroButton\RetroButton.mu
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\RetroButton\RetroButtonDiffuse.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\RetroWarningLight\RetroWarningLight.mu
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\RetroWarningLight\RetroWarningLightDiffuse.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\RetroWarningLight\RWL_EngineOverheat.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\RetroWarningLight\RWL_GearAlarm.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\RetroWarningLight\RWL_HighG.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\RetroWarningLight\RWL_HighSlope.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\RetroWarningLight\RWL_TumbleAlarm.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\RotationCtrl_V2\RotationCtrl_V2.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\RotationCtrl_V2\RotationCtrl_V2.mu
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\RotationCtrl_V2\RotationCtrl_V2_UV_Diffuse.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\rwl.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\SelectVariables.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\SignalLamp.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\SmallPlate.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\SquareMonitorTypeA\MonitorTypeA_Diffuse.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\SquareMonitorTypeA\screen-emissive.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\SquareMonitorTypeA\screen.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\SquareMonitorTypeA\SquareMonitorTypeA.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\SquareMonitorTypeA\SquareMonitorTypeA.mu
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\SquareMonitorTypeB\MonitorDiffuse.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\SquareMonitorTypeB\screen-emissive.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\SquareMonitorTypeB\screen.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\SquareMonitorTypeB\SquareMonitorTypeB.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\SquareMonitorTypeB\SquareMonitorTypeB.mu
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\SwitchRotary.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\SwitchTumble\swTumbleARRT_CUSTOM.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\SwitchTumble\swTumbleARRT_MODE.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\SwitchTumble\swTumbleARRT_ON.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\SwitchTumble\swTumbleAVAS_ON.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\SwitchTumble\swTumble_TWR_MON.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\switch_B.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\Switch_Tumbler_3Pos\Switch_Tumbler_3Pos.mu
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\Switch_Tumbler_3Pos\Switch_Tumbler_Simple_V2_Diff.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\Switch_Tumbler_3Pos\swTumbler_3Pos_Test01.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\Switch_Tumbler_3Pos\swTumbler_3Pos_Test02.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\swTumble.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\swTumble3Pos.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\swTumbleLight.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\Tablo.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\Textures\model001.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\Textures\model001.pdn
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\Textures\Switch_B_Button01_DIffuse.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\Textures\Switch_B_Button01_DIffuse.pdn
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\Textures\Switch_B_Button01_Emissive.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\Textures\Switch_B_Button01_Emissive.pdn
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\TWR_Indicator\TWR_Indicator.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\TWR_Indicator\TWR_Indicator.mu
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\TWR_Indicator\TWR_IndicatorDiffuse.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\TWR_Indicator\TWR_Indicator_CUSTOM.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\Xpointer\X-pointer-01.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\Xpointer\X-pointer-01_CUSTOM.cfg
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\Xpointer\X-PointerDiffuse.dds
!   E:\KSP\Kerbal backup\Mods\Flight Systems Redux (1.2.1) [Einarr fork].zip: Unknown method in MOARdV\FlightSystemsRedux\Xpointer\Xpointer.mu

Ah then no worries then.

I can live with a dead LCD screen but just to clarify, it's not the name of that particular prop I needed but the type of prop that is.
Edit: I think I've found it. It appears to be the numeric display.

I've so been enjoying the capsule with the IVA you made btw. ^^

Can't wait to see the next version.

Edited by jackellice

@jackellice, Files in the NumericDisplay folder should not have been editied. I noted that in an earlier post (even if I didn't make it as clear as I could have). Just leave them the way they were with the regular version of this.

As to the broken zip, lemme repackage it and reupload.

Edit: Alright, new link up in the previous post, lemme know if there's still errors and I'll try a different compression method (used LZMA). I use 7-zip and just used whatever the default settings for zip format are.

Edited by Einarr

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2016 at 3:55 PM, Einarr said:

As to the broken zip, lemme repackage it and reupload.

Edit: Alright, new link up in the previous post, lemme know if there's still errors and I'll try a different compression method (used LZMA). I use 7-zip and just used whatever the default settings for zip format are.

I ust tried to unzip it and its still broken. :P

(yes, this is the new link)

1 hour ago, Stone Blue said:

I ust tried to unzip it and its still broken. :P

(yes, this is the new link)

I just downloaded from @Einarr's link from the post copied below and the zip tested as good when I unpacked it with 7zip.

On 2016-11-25 at 2:59 PM, Einarr said:

Alright, I've basically just zipped up the whole MOARdV folder (which only contains FlightSystemsRedux). It's essentially the same as what MOARdV released, but includes my updated configs. Use at own risk, obviously, but they seem to work for me.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fan6qrkl9e2j11f/FlightSystemsRedux_KSP_1.2.x_Unofficial.zip?dl=0

Edit: New Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8k9p88jiliq9n8g/FlightSystemsRedux_KSP_1.2.x_Unofficial.zip?dl=1

6 hours ago, Jacke said:

I just downloaded from @Einarr's link from the post copied below and the zip tested as good when I unpacked it with 7zip.

Thanx... I downloaded it twice more, and tried it again... still not working.. I even tried to repair it, no go...

This is with WinRAR, so I'm guessing its the settings or something Einarr used, that WinRAR doesnt like... I RARELY have any kind of issues opening any of the literally, tens of thousands of .zips I've downloaded from the innerwebs...

So I grabbed 7zip and yeah, it seems to have worked?... I'll have to install the mod to find out for sure... But, if averyone else has gotten it working, its ust something WinRAR doesnt like.

I'll ust re-zip it using WinRAR...

Thanx @Einarr :)

I've been away a bit, Skyrim called and I got dragged there by the ear...

Yes, I use 7Zip for all my compressed files. I just used the default settings for zipping things up. Guess WinRAR doesn't like something. Unfortunately I have no idea what that something is, so I can't fix it. :/

Um every label in the IVA has those font color string before it like "[#f00222]" or what ever and other stuff...  Any fixes?

And that Bright Green Digital Number Display thingymabob thats on top of the middle large switch panel doesnt seem to ever have any numbers on... Its blank. not even a 0

10 hours ago, Pepethecat said:

Um every label in the IVA has those font color string before it like "[#f00222]" or what ever and other stuff...  Any fixes?

They're from a consequences of a change in KSP.  From the RPM release page on Github:

BREAKING CHANGE

• ATTENTION IVA MAKERS: Due to KSP's change from TextMesh to TextMeshPro, the color tags (eg [#00ff00] must be changed to an HTML-style format <color=#00ff00>).

Colour tags will be present in all IVA's.  They're fixed in the RPM placeholder IVA's but every other IVA will have to be fixed by hand.  Colour tags are in the ASET props, maybe also ASET avoinics, features used in many custom IVA's.  I went through and did a crafted regexp search-and-replace in ASET props and there are over a hundred of them.  It's complex as the HTML-style implies needing a closing "</color>" and some features may have several colour changes in succession.  As well, setting up and doing a massive regexp search-and-replace has to exclude IVA MFD files as they will match but must be left unchanged.

When I tried fixing the last ASET props released, I think I got them all right.  But the fix has either caused or exposed other errors in the IVA's I've tested them with, seen as misplaced or oversized text.  Fixing them correctly is going to be a lot of work.  I may take another crack at fixing ASET props, but I may just wait for @alexustas to release his new ASET props for KSP 1.2.  As well, IVA's using those props will likely have to be fixed independently.   And getting an IVA right is a lot of work.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.