Mod to expand an end-game goal(like resources or something)?

MaGicBush

Well I have yet to mod Kerbal other than Chatter a long time ago, and am wanting to work on modding Kerbal a bit more to add some kind of end-game depth/goal. I just cannot seem to ever get myself to much into Kerbal without having a reason to visit places other than bragging rights. I tried playing the campaign, but at this point there is not much to it. I heard there is a mod that adds Kethane or something like that into the game which sounds fun, as having to setup resource mining stations at various places to refuel, etc would definitely add a big layer to the game for me. However I am unable to find it on the Kerbal mod store, or anything like that. Thanks for any mod suggestions that may fit into what I am looking for!

Alright thanks for some reason I didn't see it on the KSP mod store, but I guess it's just on the forums at the moment. Good to see it's updated to 2.3 as well! Intersteller looks fun to, time to choose one and start playing again :).

Hmm. Interstellar, in my opinion at least, is ever so slightly OP. Power transmitting and some of those engines just make everything too easy. I would recommend EL once 3.8 comes out, because some awesome new textures are going in to replace the alpha-y current ones. Also, NearFuturePropulsion is very good. KSPX too. And maybe station science. I could go on for a while :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.