Sesni's stories (Timeline Included!)

Sesni

This is the timeline that all of my stories will follow from now on.

1926- World War Two begins.

1927- One last assassination. UK leader murdered.

1935- The Unification (on this page)

1936- All Countries put into the UK. World War 2 ends

1945- KF breaks off

1952- KF kills one million UK citizens in an attack. The Two Countries War begins. December- UNIT SOS's great fight

1953- UK marines scrambled in new submarines after several defeats and takes back UK territory via ocean flank.

1954- The KF stops attacks and a treaty is organized. Kold War begins.

1955- First KF satellite launches.

1956-1975 The Space Race

1976- Kater Kerman born.

1999- The Bug-mech war begins.

(http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/45918-Space-We-re-the-only-ones-in-it-right?p=590965#post590965)

2003- Bug-mech war ends. OOE sattilite established

(http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/48925-Orbit-Of-Eeloo)

2004- The death of Kurt Kerman. The Kraken War begins (Detailed Story of the Kraken War during the beginning http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/57599-Wait-what-s-that%21-Laythe-station-respond-respond%21)

Mid-2004- Survivors- The tale of two survivors of the Kraken Science Mission. Made below this post.

Late 2004- The death of Kater Kerman and the end of Kerbals.

2017- A few surviving Kerbals who made it out of the now-extinct Kerbol System make a new civilization

2142- Contact with rock-like beings. War with them begins.

3106- The Fall Of Kerbin Prologue

Timeline will continue to develop.

I just realized the one of the dates is 2142. No, that was not purposeful.

Edited by Sesni
adding stuff

This audiolog with labels for voices was found on an uncharted planet in the year 3105. It also had images. No one knows what happened to the Kerbanis Obanis shown in this. The "video" (as the file describes when imputed in the old technology found in their "science module") has been written for story form.

"Science mission, evac evac over." The Laythe base comm manager said.

"Get the rover loaded, let's go let's go." The commander, John said. The rover was loaded. Adam, the pilot, with the launch scheduled two weeks from now, had to smash some glass, remove the shards, to press the emergency launch that told the computer to launch and make orbit.

"Sir, launch in ten. over." Adam said.

"Rodger. Laythe Base this is Squid, launching in five seconds." John said.

"Rodger Squid." The Laythe Base comm manager said.

Five hours later.

"Oh god, we've got company! Get escapes now!" John said.

"Programming now. One mike til we're out." Adam said.

"Oh god it's gonna tear us apart! Renn said.

"OH ****"" Sev screamed as the Kraken tore the science lab PERFECTLY from the rest of the ship and threw it into deep space. Sev and Redd floated in the science module as the flew along a trajectory. "Glad we packed food and water. " Sev said. "But not power and O2."

One month later.

"Woah that's a whole hive!" Redd shouted. A Kraken grabbed them and dived through the atmosphere of an uncharted planet, and was practically their heat shield.

A voice boomed "You. Return to your people and tell them they will not survive. I hope you can tell them while you are dead." The Kraken began lowering them into a pit. Thank god the atmosphere was breathable, the atmospheric seals were failing about then. Redd, holding onto a ladder rung for microgravity began kicking at the hatch.

"Hold on Sev..." He said. He smashed open the hatch and grabbed the edge. He saw a ledge. "Here, jump!" He swung out, and Sev followed. A kraken arm sweeped them both off the ledge.

Edited by Sesni
TL;DR

Year 2004

Kraken War

LOC: Interplanetary space, UKN Assault Ship Fearless

TIME: 2104

"All pilots to fighters. I repeat, all pilots to fighters." A voice boomed over the intercom. All pilots headed to the fighters. Fern and Fokk entered fighter 54 "Rymaks".

"Alright Fern. Checklist." Fokk said.

"Engines... check. Weapons... check. Atmosphere... check. Harpoons... check." Fern said.

[funny sidenote]

Fearless Ship Fighter 13 "Junk"

"Jeb, get 'em off me! I can't shake him!" Slippy said.

"Jeb. Harpoons ready. Fire when ready." Bob said.

"Firin'!" Jeb shouted. Harpoons fired into the kraken. He didn't stop, while chunks of frozen blood rattled Junk. "Yeeeeeee haaaaw! Ridin' Kraken!" Jeb screamed.

[funny sidenote]

"Annnnnd launching."

"Tango on our four."

"Rymaks this is Esen. We need this Kraken in your hud now." Esen Actual said.

"Rodger. Firing solution in five seconds." Fern said. "Firing."

"Good shot Rymaks. His longest tentacle is down, over. Rymaks I would like you to fire into his mouth." Control said.

"Rodger. Boosting." Fern said. He maneuvered into position.

"Firing." Fokk said.

"X-ray down. Good job Rymaks." Control said. "Rymaks Actual, I'd like you to divert to Fighter-13 to help them take down an x-ray."

"Jeb and Bob? The "bad bunch"?" Fern said.

"Correct. Control out."

"Hey Junk, this is Rymaks actual. Moving in on your six."

"'Ey don't ruin the moment!" Junk Actual, Jeb shouted. "Yeeee haw!"

"Harpoons attached. Firing now, over." The frozen bits of blood peppered the craft.

"Good kills good kills Rymaks. X-ray down." Control said.

"OH AHH ****" "Rymaks" was swallowed.

Edited by Sesni

"Incoming! IR contact!" Gun-40 shouted.

"Are you sure 40?" Scorch asked.

"Yes." Pow. The ship was smashed in half at the hangar bay. 30 kerbals died instantly.

"OH GOD!" Kater shouted, barely grabbing a pipe at the top before he was sucked out.

[/sidenote]

I thought of this story during math (it is boring) and I wanted to make it very portal 2 ending-like. So, my explanation for infinite air pushing out of the ship is : The Prosecutor has an old life support system and was about to be upgraded. The upgrade would take a week, but they needed to get to Jool, and that took a week from Duna (where they were before departure). The old life suppourt system would suck power out of the craft to make sure O2 levels are 100%. It finds that they are not and saps the power and the air all escapes and so it has a 0% O2 level in the hanger. It will keep sapping the power UNTIL a button in that room is pressed. Thus, Kater needs to press the button so the remaining crew not in the half of the ship without the life support don't die. Also Kater is wearing an eva suit so he doesn't die.

[/sidenote]

"Kater we need you to press the button!" The Comm-manager said. It was a whisper in Kater's ear due to all of the wind. The Kraken kept trying to get in but could not with all of the air and was blown away.

"Rodger!" Kater let go, and grabbed another pipe and made his way down the wall. He pressed the button and the air blew furiously for about five seconds. Kater was blown away and eaten by the Kraken. The surviving half of the Prosecutor is soon devoured by Kraken.

("There's the Core Ship sir!" Fixer, Delta-40 said. "Are you suuure Delta 40? Maybe there's another one around the corner" -Scorch, Delta 62. Or was it 26? (quoting scorch again))

Edited by Sesni

The Fall Of Kerbin- Evacuation

Prologue

Year 3106. Kerbin aftermath.

LOC : UNKNOWN PLANET IN NEWLY DISCOVERED SYSTEM

TIME : 1200

TRANSPONDER : FEDERATION NAVY CRUISER ARRESTOR

SPECIES : HUMAN

"December 21, 2004. We've done the unthinkable. We've won a war with an extra-terrestrial threat. What now? Well, now, we're to be driven out of OUR OWN solar system by ANOTHER extra-terrestrial threat. I'm one of the "lucky fifty", one who won't die due to the kraken. Hopefully. We need to save weight so if anyone, ANYONE reads this, please... Help kerbin! Our transponder reads "Kerbol Escaper UK+KF. I have to leave now. Gene Kerman." Captain Talbot said. "Jeez, these people were desperate. Hope they're still alive."

"Yeah sir, we've got no chance of them being alive. 2004... that's over one thousand years." Niner said.

"Well let's hope their species isn't dead. There's destruction and blood paintings everywhere."

"Hold. Got some chatter." Niner kept his hand on his ear. "Yeah. Uh-huh. We'll be right back." Niner redirected his attention to Talbot. "Sir, we've got the possible extra-terrestrial threat and a populace worshipping it. Let's get out of here"

TIMELINE SPLIT

The "Lucky Fifty" eventually evolve, before 3105, into a different species. The Kerbanis Obanis are regular Kerbals.

The worshipping Kerbals are evolved differently. They stayed closer to kerbals.

Note : The Federation are not the same entity as the Kerbal Federation. They are different entities.

"Alright, let's roll." They head back to the Arrestor in orbit via their landing craft.

"Hostile to starboard! Let's rock this kraken!"

"Firing artemis! Burst lasers out!"

"He's backing off! Jump!"

"Jumping..."

January 2005

Why the **** does no one else survive? Why? WHY! Why do we always loose! Why do we win? Why are we not dead? Why did the Escaper work! So many questions... so little time. Gene thought.

"We've got something on radio contact here over." The UKN pilot said.

"This is the Federation Cruiser Hunter. Who am I speaking to?" The Federation Commander said.

"Hello. We are the remaining fifty of our kind and would like supplies."

"Species?"

"Kerbals of the planet Kerbin."

"We haven't got spare supplies. We have a supply base two star systems away. We'll update your maps. Wait... One of my men says you don't even have starmaps. We'll send you a copy free of our information except with that base marked. How much fuel you got?

"Enough for three more jumps, estimated."

"Alright, you be on your way. Hold on. Our superiors ask if your species would like representation in the federation."

"Is this all one country?"

"No. But you can vote on laws we all have to follow."

"Let's do it."

"How many countries will you be representing?"

"One moment." The Kerbals decided if they would be UK and KF or The Kerbal Nation. Ultimate, they decided to be one. "We'll represent one."

"Alright, You be on your way to supplies."

Edited by Sesni

• 2 weeks later...

July 1935

World War II

LOC : KULUN MOUNTAINS, KINA

TIME : 2343:19

"This is Icarus Actual, I'm reaching the face over." I said. I switched to the squad feed "All Icarus callsigns, I'd like a role call over."

"Icarus 2's here over." That's Pac.

"Icarus 3 is here over." That's Ock.

"Alright. Stakes are in, over." I said

"Stakes in." Pac said.

"Got our six, over." Ock said.

"I have a visual on objective whiskey, over." I said. "Orders, command?"

"I'd like you to spot the enemy movement perhaps one klick east over." Command said

Edited by Sesni

• 2 weeks later...

(same info tag as the one above.)

"Command, I have eyes on Target Oscar over." I said.

"Yeah. Wait, what? Uhhh yes sir. Hold up, Icarus." Command said. "Uh huh. We have intel reporting Tango Force Charlie is moving about two klicks west. Do you have visual?"

"Uhhh... I have eyes on."

"Do you see Target Kilo?"

"Yep."

"Well my superiors would like you to get both Kilo and Oscar."

"Yeah." I switched to the squad feed. "Alright Pac man Target Kilo."

"Negative, I don't have a visual." Pac said.

"How about Oscar?"

"Yeah. Got eyes."

"Alright, on three. One. Two. Bang." Two synchronized shots rang out, and two Kinese captains fell over dead.

"Icarus intel reports enemy mortars inbound to your position! Do you have a visual, repeat do you have-" Command was cut short by an explosion and a couple tumbling rocks above my head.

"Alright I want us all at RV Alpha by the end of today!" I notice a big rock tumbling towards me. "Come on you ****ing stakes get out!" I try cutting the straps with my knife. It sends me sliding down the face, and to the drop. I pull the parachute.

CLIFFHANGER

MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE!

By the way : 1927 on Kerbin is not 1927 on the current human planet. (It is not Earth. I will need to decide the planet.)

Prolouge

June 1927

LOC : UK Capital City

TIME : Last check :2309

STAT : Moving to assassination point.

Season : Winter

Local Status : Unable to get to work. Police will have a problem getting there.

Species : Human

I thought this'd be my last offplanet assassination. My last time being tasked by aliens. Oh, and all that stupid magic crap you saw in movies? Yeah, that's real. Just for some people. I pointed towards the guard, and Bet took him out.

"Alright Saber, that's the last of 'em except for his personal guards. Let's get 'em." Bet said over the radio.

"Rodger. Let's do this." I said. I put a bullet through the skull of two, teleported over, and stabbed the UK leader. Acronym? Well it sure as **** isn't United Kingdom from some hundred years ago.

"Doesn't he have a kid?"

"I don't care if we're supposed to kill him. He has no defenders now."

"Alright."

To be continued.

Edited by Sesni

Chapter 1

LOC : 5 KLICKS NORTH OF SOUTH POLE

TIME : 2300

STAT : PREPARING FOR LAUNCH

"Engine startup in three. Two. On- wait why the **** aren't we igniting? Everyone, cancel launch! We need to fix this **** thing." I said.

"We'll have to wait a day or two for the craft to pass over again, are you sure?" Bet asked.

"Yes."

"'Firmative. Giving orders. Uh yes. We're gonna have to wait for them to go get new landing crafts. Which'll be a couple years."

"Wait what?"

"Our friends in the sky did a system check. The engines are unfixable. Mighta been the cold."

"Well ****. We need to make a supply run then."

"Let's go." Bet and I jumped out of the spacecraft, along with other assassins.

"Uhhhh sir... Can I drive?" One asked. He had a patch that read GUN. SGT. VAD.

"Yeah sure. Jump on in." I told him.

"Saber, we've got a new transport." Bet told me.

"Tell me it's not working landing craft."

"Lemme guess. Good boats." Vad said. Well, he was a First Sargent in the human navy. Seagoing. Or was it his great grandfather? I forget.

"Uhh, negative. Just a cargo plane."

"We're gonna have trouble getting in and out of airspace with THAT."

"That's the point. We fly in a couple klicks near the target area, paradrop a vehicle or a few smaller ones, and then drive in, steal/buy crap, and RV at an abandoned airstrip. Runs should take a couple of days. But hey, it beats going a month in advance due to requiring a drive.

TO BE CONTINUED

Edited by Sesni
TL;DR

First, some notes.

I'm taking a break from some old stories, but since battlefield 4 naval strike is coming out tommorow, time to make a story that's been in planning for a loooong time.

Prologue

LOC : SOUTH KINA SEA, CARRIER ARGO

TIME : 1932

"Let's go let's go"

"Yeah-hah! Let's go kill some federates!" Some guy shouted. I ran down the hallway in the chain of other soldiers

"Hey, private, in here!" Some guy in a seperate room said, and I jumped in. "I'm promoting you. Yes, your squad leader and COs know. You're in SO brigade now. Unit SOS. Ever heard of us?"

"Yeah. Own the seas and all that stuff." I said.

"Yeah. Takes these guns and go order some mags for 'em." He gave me a Compact 45 and an SR-2, some Krussian PDW.

"But when are we shippin' out???" I asked.

"30 mikes. Get out there."

"Affirmative..." I went and ordered some mags. I returned "We got twenty mikes. Why the crap we not shippin' out? We seem to all be prepped."

"We have to put on SCUBA suits. Oh and here's an aquatic rifle. Also, names Sack. I'm your CO."

"Really."

"Yep."

"Okay." All of the five SOS members in my squad headed to put SCUBA suits on. We then boarded a Huey Kermerican helicopter.

"You're gonna get dropped in ten mikes!" The pilot said. "Be prepped, set your altimeters, check your chutes, etc."

"Alright. You heard the man." Sack said over the headset.

One op later (approximately 2 earth hours)

Chapter 1 - The Retaking

Before any tags, here is your friendly neighborhood cliffhanger

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.