[1.0.5] [RELEASE 0.8] Sido's Urania System : 7 new planets and 8 moons !

Sido

A kerbal with no helmet how did you do that

Texture replacer Mod :D

When on the surface, The atmosphere turns pink and the whole land turns white, pink and purple! What is going on! Please fix this bug, but above the atmosphere, great job!

That's not a "bug"... from know in planet factory, when you use à celestial bodies as a template you acquired the atmosphere legacy.

And for the moment, Planet factory CE doesn't let the possibility to change the atmosphere color ambient and the ocean color.

It's write on the FP :rolleyes:

Any plans to release the aurora as a separate addon for stock Kerbin?

Ohh, i don't know, it's just a spécific adaptation of my own of Visual Enhancements: Clouds & City Lights...

but yes i can made a specific zip of this if you want.

I planned that :D

How did you get the oceans working? I'm having a horrible time trying to make them actually work and not completely submerge the entire planet.

Also, where did you get your textures? They're gorgeous!

Bump

Need sauce

How did you get the oceans working? I'm having a horrible time trying to make them actually work and not completely submerge the entire planet.

Also, where did you get your textures? They're gorgeous!

I made the texture myself with toshop based on spaceengine export.

For the ocean you need to specified "hasOcean=true" in your cfg

Any plans to add custom biome maps for use with the custom biomes plugin?

Well, i see there's a mod for doing that so i planned this in the futur yes.

I'm waiting to have a maximum feedback to my pack for stabilize it in a stable version and after that i planned to made some biomap for each celestial bodies :cool:

I don't reduce the SOi of each planet.

I rise the planet orbit.

I play with this system every day and i don't have any of the problem with the v 0.1

tell me if you've got problem to reach a planet or if you discover orbit glitch

The problem I had is the way I end up being plucked from one orbit and shot into another as SOIs overlap. Increasing the distances between them would help alot :) I crossed the Urania system without ever entering Uranias SOI. Hyperion should probably get nerfed too, it encompasses a huge part of the system.

Thx Sido for you mod ! And thank you for your e-mail.

I'm experiencing some trouble with science archive (I guess it's related to your awesome pack). Do you know about this issue?

Salut Sido,

Merci pour ton pack et ton mail ! Petite question concernant, donc, les archives scientifiques. Plus rien dans KSP (ni les anciens, ni les nouveaux). Est-ce que tu sais d'où ça peut provenir? Ou comment je peux y remédier ?

Bonne journée !

Have a nice day !

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.