Sido

[1.0.5] [RELEASE 0.8] Sido's Urania System : 7 new planets and 8 moons !

Hello everybody,

Just would like to let you know that this is now in CKAN. It took the CKAN people a little while to sort through some problems (unrelated to this). But I got the email this morning that it was accepted, and I do see it in CKAN

LGG

Hello everybody,

Just would like to let you know that this is now in CKAN. It took the CKAN people a little while to sort through some problems (unrelated to this). But I got the email this morning that it was accepted, and I do see it in CKAN

LGG

The testing took some time, but I finished it this weekend and merged it this morning

These planets look incredible Sido, awesome job. :)

Thank you, i work a lot for this. Hope you enjoy :kiss:

If you want remove this you can simply delete SUS.cfg and reload your game

Can't figure out why, but every time I try to load the game with this pack in, it crashes just after the loading bar finishes..

Can't figure out why, but every time I try to load the game with this pack in, it crashes just after the loading bar finishes..

Does it hangs or crash to desktop?

If it just hangs, that is normal because it is generating the planets

Complete CTD. Here's the error text file from the crash report. http://pastebin.com/9kiZecJ7 that'll be up for two weeks. The output log is too big to put on pastebin, I'll find a place to upload it later if it's wanted.

Can you also give me a zip/rar file with the "Logs" folder. you can find this folder in the root directory of KSP.

Memory problem. Not the planet pack problem. Use the 64 bit version or the openGl glitch.

Well that's interesting and potentially problematic, thank you Sido. I'll just have to hope my other mods will play nicely with yours in 64bit..

I've installed everything I'm pretty sure but or some reason the mod isn't loading any of the planets it is supposed to. is there any way to fix this?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.