[1.0.5] [RELEASE 0.8] Sido's Urania System : 7 new planets and 8 moons !

Sido

How can I change atmosphere color? I honestly prefer Rhea when it had a green atmosphere.

As we already say on the planetfactory thread, actually you can't change the color atmopshere, also you can't change the ocean color, and it's the same for the color orbit.

Read the FP, i say it's on my plan when the mod will allow it.

Edited by Sido

As we already say on the planetfactory thread, actually you can't change the color atmopshere, also you can't change the ocean color, and it's the same for the color orbit.

Read the FP, i say it's on my plan when the mod will allow it.

That's weird. Is the colored atmosphere effect I see around the planets in the screenshots a result of the cloud mod then?

I try to resolve the problem of each.

Did you test the texture reduction mod of boulderCo ?

I use it, maybe it can help you in this case.

Try and tell us if it resolve your problem.

This did indeed work. Stable build with just CityLights, KER, and your mods, installed as instructed. Excellent!

It's SO PRETTY!

Link, for the lazy: https://github.com/waka324/TextureCompressor/releases/tag/2-15-basic

The game crash using this mod with KW Rocketry !

I dont have this problem using only Krag's Planet Factory.

(Le jeu plante en ayant ce mod et KW Rocketry, je n'ai pas ce problème en utilisant uniquement Krag's Planet Factory sans Urania. Il y a une solution ?)

Read the Firs tpage, test the "INSTALLATION ADVICES" and tell me if it correct your problem

Si tu as lu la première page oui, sinon je ne sais pas.

Tout les problème des crash ont étés résolus.

The game crash using this mod with KW Rocketry !

I dont have this problem using only Krag's Planet Factory.

(Le jeu plante en ayant ce mod et KW Rocketry, je n'ai pas ce problème en utilisant uniquement Krag's Planet Factory sans Urania. Il y a une solution ?)

PlanetFactory itself is pretty RAM hungry and probably brings you near the memory cap...If you then install KW Rocketry it makes the game hit the memory cap...

But to be sure better post your output.log found in the folder created after the crash..

PlanetFactory itself is pretty RAM hungry and probably brings you near the memory cap...If you then install KW Rocketry it makes the game hit the memory cap...

But to be sure better post your output.log found in the folder created after the crash..

People should use the Boulder Co. texture compressor, would probably save loads of memory!

@OP, Beautiful work and nice video!

Sido - I'm not sure if I misinterpreted your first post. But if I use Kethane or any other set of mods that runs over 20 Meg total, then the game won't launch with your full solar system with clouds unless I use aggressive active compression. Basic compression doesn't come close to allowing the game to load. If you're able to run the game with all that everything with just basic compression it must mean I'm doing something wrong. I'd like to use Basic compression so I don't lose mipmaps and so much texture quality.

That's not normal, i'm able to launch almost anything without problems with the Normal captive compression.

Maybe it's your graphics settings which are set to high (especially the texture quality and the render quality level) and so take too ram to be create.

Check your graphics settings, at the creation of the planets, Planetfactory use the different graphics settings to create each bodies, so set them to low and put them to high once your game is launch.

It's the only way i see.

In the KSP/GameData/BoulderCo/clouds/textures have 6 aurora png?

EDIT was, I to do something after, I started KSP to get them to show up ?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o821f43alzk9hx2/Textures.zip this right ?

Obviously ! How the mod can use the textures if they're not in your installation ? :huh:

Edited by Sido

Obviously ! How the mod can use the textures if they're not in your installation ? :huh:

This is all it say's for install

To install : put the six aurora.png to your clouds texture folder

/// and copy this config text at the bottom of your clouds config files (cloudLayers.cfg)

///

/// Restart ksp, enjoy

which i done ;.; ? you talking about the dropbox? them are a copy so you can see if, I got them in the right place.

Edited by Mecripp2

That's not normal, i'm able to launch almost anything without problems with the Normal captive compression.

Maybe it's your graphics settings which are set to high (especially the texture quality and the render quality level) and so take too ram to be create.

Check your graphics settings, at the creation of the planets, Planetfactory use the different graphics settings to create each bodies, so set them to low and put them to high once your game is launch.

It's the only way i see.

Thanks. I do have main graphic settings totally maxed out. What should they be at for a super duper high end system like my own?

How do I change the specific plant factory settings?

Also, when I'm the science wing I can see all my normal planets and moons in the since log list, but not your new ones, is that normal. I can't tell if the extra planets and sun are actually showing up or not.

Thanks for all your help!!

This is all it say's for install

To install : put the six aurora.png to your clouds texture folder

/// and copy this config text at the bottom of your clouds config files (cloudLayers.cfg)

///

/// Restart ksp, enjoy

which i done ;.; ? you talking about the dropbox? them are a copy so you can see if, I got them in the right place.

I don't understand you, you can't see the aurora on kerbin ?

Drop the six aurora png in your cloud's texture folder (KSP_win\GameData\BoulderCo\Clouds\Textures)

Copy the config text at the bottom of your clouds config files

Restart and enjoy

I can not be clearer :)

Edited by Sido

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.